GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Am I going down?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/06/05 at 20:16
Regular
Some may remember a tale I told about a barn.

This barn, after a bit of idiocy from my close friend neal. Got burnt to the ground. In brief, my friend was working in a barn. Stacking a selection of broken chip and pin machines. It was a cold day in January and so he decided to start a fire to keep warm. Using my lighter my friend recklessly started a fire on a stack of boxes and then later, upon request, in a bin, away from danger. As the situation wore on my friend moved the bin nearer to him, which I questioned, the fire flicked from the metal bin and hit a stack of boxes. To cut a long story short, the barn burnt to the ground.

1 month later he is arrested, he tells his arresting officer that it was I that started the fire. So I was arrested. I told the truth, as stated above. 4 months down the line we are both charged with Arson.

I appear in court next week.

I am, as some will known, a Cambridge university student, with a small desire to be a teacher. This offense could see my dreams dashed and my prospects ruined. I have no idea what the minimum sentence is (be it imprisonment or community service), nor do I know EXACTLY what I did wrong.

At the moment my "close friend" still insists it was I that was responsible for the fire.

Help???
Page:
Fri 07/10/05 at 19:13
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> Six days later and still no link...
>
> BAM!
>
> Made a link to the court file further down the list.
> ********
>
> Where?

Further down somewhere but it has almost certainly changed as they post details on the website the day before the trial. It simply listed my name and neal's name and stated we were going in for sentencing.
Thu 06/10/05 at 21:42
Regular
"topgamer above all"
lol!
Thu 06/10/05 at 21:40
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
monkey_man wrote:
> [URL]http://www.pocketmonkey.co.uk/images/potter.jpg[/URL]

Ahahahahhahahaha
Thu 06/10/05 at 20:48
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> Six days later and still no link...
>
> BAM!
>
> Made a link to the court file further down the list.

Where?
Thu 06/10/05 at 20:09
Regular
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Because of this stupid topic, and the hilarious movies posters,
> starring Harry Potter boy as Dringo, everytime i go to Empire online
> and see the stupid Harry Potter boy, I think of this thread.

--

And now I will. I hope they take that banner down soon. 1568!!! films you MUST see this winter, like HARRY POTTER.

No ta, Night Watch and Jarhead for me.
Thu 06/10/05 at 20:06
Regular
"the burning sky"
No it couldn't... [URL]http://incensed.quirkyanimations.co.uk/crap/noitcouldnt.jpg[/URL]
Thu 06/10/05 at 19:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yes it could
Thu 06/10/05 at 19:49
Regular
"the burning sky"
"www.pocketmonkey.co.uk cannot be found."
Thu 06/10/05 at 19:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://www.pocketmonkey.co.uk/images/potter.jpg[/URL]
Thu 06/10/05 at 19:25
Regular
"not dead"
Because of this stupid topic, and the hilarious movies posters, starring Harry Potter boy as Dringo, everytime i go to Empire online and see the stupid Harry Potter boy, I think of this thread.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.