GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beckham"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/06/05 at 22:13
Regular
"matt"
i have a feeling that beckham might resign for manu in the summer
Sun 26/06/05 at 15:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
No one's comparing Beckham to Maradona and Pele. I've never, ever heard anyone do that. I think people are taking "world class" a little too far. All it means is that you have the ability to play for one of the top footballing nations. Beckham has. He plays in the first team every week for the biggest, most successful club in the world, and has done for quite a while now. It's not just the shirt sales that are keeping him there.
Sun 26/06/05 at 15:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
And they were World Class players of which people say Beckham is one. For me he doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as them let alone put in the same group.

He's a good player but not one that will be coming to my mind 20 years from now when i think of world class players from this era
Sun 26/06/05 at 14:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Kawada wrote:
> Clazon wrote:
> That list is a little eccentic, Lakers.
>
>
> How is it eccentric? I'm putting it into context here. People are
> calling Beckham world class. Ok fine, so i'm just comparing him to
> people of the past and a few current who i think were world class.
> Now to me Beckham doesn't even compare to them. I would put him in
> the good category, not the world class one.

No, your list wasn't just "world class players," it was "all time greats."
Sun 26/06/05 at 09:58
Regular
"matt"
i think that figo will sihn for manu and if he does not sign then we will gt beckham back come on man u
Wed 15/06/05 at 18:21
Regular
"matt"
therage79 wrote:
> I think Figo will go to either Liverpool or Tottenham...and have one
> good season..he would be good for liverpool..provide them with the
> creativity they have been sorely missing...Im looking at you Mr
> Kewell!!

this is not happen
Fri 03/06/05 at 13:29
Regular
Man U don't need another winger just yet. We just need a decent keeper, a new central defender that can organise the defence and a replacement for Keano.

Other than that, the only problem is in front of goal. I'm pretty hopeful that ruud, rooney, scholes, ronaldo and giggs etc will find the back of the net more often next season.
Fri 03/06/05 at 09:52
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
I think Figo will go to either Liverpool or Tottenham...and have one good season..he would be good for liverpool..provide them with the creativity they have been sorely missing...Im looking at you Mr Kewell!!
Thu 02/06/05 at 19:36
Regular
"matt"
i think giggs is world class but i think manu should buy either beckham or figo
Thu 02/06/05 at 19:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Clazon wrote:
> And besides. No. I don't remember that goal. Years of training up my
> selective memory has helped me disgard that incident.
>
> :)

You can block out the sight of Giggs' hairy chest? I wish i could, it haunts my dreams every night :-D
Thu 02/06/05 at 19:17
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Kawada wrote:

> I like how you totally avoided the quality of the players around both
> players :-D

I was talking about that Greece game in particular. And England were certainly not anywhere near being better than Wales for that game.

> As for Giggs changing a game. A certain game (and goal) against
> Arsenal. Remember that?

It wasn't a game though. It was just the goal. Just those 2 or so minutes.

And besides. No. I don't remember that goal. Years of training up my selective memory has helped me disgard that incident.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.