GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Notable Election: Voting Thread (Closed)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/05/05 at 10:38
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Ok, this is usually done by the artist formerly known as stance_may_vary who is off sick, the slacktastic cowardly git, so if I make a mistake: bite me and tell it to someone who cares.

Ok, tell it to me and I'll weep quietly in the corner for the rest of the day.

Anyhoo, this is the Official voting thread. That's with a capital O, just so you know how important it is. This time around you have two votes: vote for one Reg to become a Notable, have their name in a slightly vomity off-yellow/green, gain instant respect and awe from the masses and get to brag and feel good about themself for a few days before the despair of existence kicks back in, AND vote for one existing Notable to be demoted back to regular status and fight to be heard in amongst the din, gain instant derision, feel bad about themself, etc., etc.

Rules are (unless smv corrects me): only regulars (and Notables, of course) may vote, n00b/JAT votes don't count and we'll thank you to keep outta here and leave the thread relatively uncluttered, thank you. Yellows may be brandished for those who poke their noses in here where they aren't required. You may vote only once in each category (both in the same post, please, otherwise it gets irritatingly complicated when counting), but as far as I'm aware you don't have to vote to remove a Notable if you don't want to. You cannot vote for yourself in either category, you cannot vote on someone else's behalf and any edited posts will not count. Voting closes at midnight tonight. Any voting posted after this time will be laughed at and held up for ridicule.

Finally - not a rule, but a request. I'll frown upon any less than serious voting: vote for the person you want to see on the Notable pedestal, and if there's no-one you particularly want to see in this position, don't vote for some idiot spammer (you know who they/you are) just for a laugh, mmm'kay?

Have fun. That's an order.
Fri 13/05/05 at 02:02
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Fri 13/05/05 at 01:58
Regular
I think the Flocker's threads are really great. They're entertaining, which is more to say than alot of other threads created by supposed les Notables. If I didn't have a long-time admiration for Paradox for making me laugh hysterically on many occassions, I would have definitely voted for my new friend Flock. He rocks and the Staffies need to lose that yellow tag already. Psh..really gets me arsed.

Arsed. Heh.
Fri 13/05/05 at 01:38
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Lord Funk wrote:
> After some consideration and thinking I might vote for FFF or Paradox:
> my Not able (tehehe) vote goes to Tphi simply because he is a
> user who posts well and across the forums, he's also on most of the
> time and many criticise Notables who aren't
>
> Credit to the forums and I'm hoping my vote'll elevate his status
>
> You go girl

Girl? :D

Thanks for the vote. ^_^
Fri 13/05/05 at 01:33
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Cycloon wrote:
> Yet at the same time you post some SR forum 'game' time and time
> again....

Yep games, fun little things that are for people to take part in and require barely any effort, someone shoot me for making posts that people seem to like.
As i said i dont intend on doing any more because i can't think of anything else to do with the voting thing, there may be the return of the pool comp at some time but i'd rather come up with something new.
Fri 13/05/05 at 01:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Flock wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> 'Intelligent discussion'.
>
> Intelligent doesn't have to mean long. Quality not quantity

Yet at the same time you post some SR forum 'game' time and time again....
Fri 13/05/05 at 01:19
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Flock wrote:
> It just gets to the point where you're into a decent arguement in there and >someone (and it's not always Light) comes up with a post that's so long you >just think "Sod it, lifes too short"

Heh heh

*Ignore my idle slightly under the influence of something forum observations, tee hee
Fri 13/05/05 at 01:16
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Flock wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
>
> Intelligent doesn't have to mean long. Quality not quantity

Discussion however does :-)
Fri 13/05/05 at 01:15
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Padraic wrote:
> *pimp ho calling*
>
> And Dnatné love, Ashman's not a notable.
> Vote Sniper, he slept with Lady from DMC3

Fair enough, but don't you mean Dante?
Anyway I just came on here briefly and noticed this, so I just thought I would mention who I would like to see as a notable, and who I wouldn't like to see.
Fri 13/05/05 at 01:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Hedfix wrote:

Intelligent doesn't have to mean long. Quality not quantity
Fri 13/05/05 at 01:10
Regular
"8==="
'Intelligent discussion'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.