GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Notable Election: 12/05/05"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/05/05 at 11:42
Regular
"serenity now!"
Yes, I know there's some other election happening today, but coming this time next week is the vote that can really make a difference to people's lives - UKchatforums.com Notable.

Every three months the regulars of the board vote to give one member "Notable" status. The colour of their name (which is changed to Gold) and their member title is the only difference that you'll see, but the increased fear and respect from their peers will be obvious to all.

The vote will be held on Thursday 12th May. There will be an official voting thread put up in General Chat on Thursday morning, and you'll get until midnight to place your vote. Unfortunately JATs and Newbies are unable to vote, this will be for Regulars and Notables only.

This time round, as well as your normal vote for Notable, you'll also be able to vote for someone to relinquish their Notable status and rejoin the ranks of the Regulars. Use it wisely.

So next Thursday then. Don't forget it.
Page:
Thu 12/05/05 at 23:43
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Believe it or not I don't actually exist. I was created as a
> programmed 'superuser' of the forums, to always keep them interesting
> and to reply quickly with as much automated wit as possible, which is
> unfortunately quite little. Ever noticed that I don't post when the
> server goes down? It'll all make sense now.. I'm just a bot.
>
Oh god I've used too many names on here..
Thu 12/05/05 at 23:32
Regular
"Monochromatic"
1-1
You win the election, i win the cheese war that seems fair.
Thu 12/05/05 at 23:32
Regular
Ant wrote:
"pee on your kitchen floor and make you cower like a cowardly coward!!!"

I think that's what won Tony's heart in the end.
Thu 12/05/05 at 23:30
"period drama"
Er ...

*tries to figure out how to force-feed someone cheese over the internet*

It's not looking good.
Thu 12/05/05 at 23:27
Regular
"I like cheese"
The-IronFlame wrote:
> Yea i'll steal all your sugar..

Aaaaahhhh nooooo me and my Ant colony will invade your house, steal all your sugar, pee on your kitchen floor and make you cower like a cowardly coward!!!

I'm pretty sure that's what I used to say. {:)

Night guys.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Thu 12/05/05 at 23:26
Regular
"Monochromatic"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> AHahahaha, Flock, you idiot.
> Never.

Prove me wrong notable boy!
Thu 12/05/05 at 23:25
"period drama"
AHahahaha, Flock, you idiot.
Never.
Thu 12/05/05 at 23:24
Regular
Believe it or not I don't actually exist. I was created as a programmed 'superuser' of the forums, to always keep them interesting and to reply quickly with as much automated wit as possible, which is unfortunately quite little. Ever noticed that I don't post when the server goes down? It'll all make sense now.. I'm just a bot.

Sniper was the beta version. Poor guy.
Thu 12/05/05 at 23:23
Regular
Yea i'll steal all your sugar..
Thu 12/05/05 at 23:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Shut up.
>
> Thanks for reading, Ant.

How did you reply so quickly by the way? I've always thought you had psychic powers.

Heh...memories are flooding back. My Ant colony.

Sugar.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.