GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gah! I'm not happy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/04/05 at 21:01
Regular
OK, so my Pipex connection was live from today. I get home, build my new PC (with same HDD, so everything is as it was) and try to connect to World of Warcraft.

Every time I do so, the connection drops. It's bloody infuriating. It's even doing it at random while I'm simply browsing :(

Any ideas how to remedy the problem? thanks.
Mon 02/05/05 at 10:18
Regular
"8==="
Kick it.
Fri 29/04/05 at 10:58
Regular
"Touched!"
OCUK are the only ones who have it listed at the mo, they generally get most stuff in before anyone else. I might just go for the Venice..£35 cheaper at Komplett :) Than the 3800 Venice on OCUK
Fri 29/04/05 at 10:44
Regular
Bah, gutted :(

Can't another site get you it now? Or are you settling for OCUK because of their prices?
Fri 29/04/05 at 10:41
Regular
"Touched!"
Damn it. CPU delayed again until next thursday now. If it's delayed again I might go for a 3800 Venice instead. I want 1mb cache though :(
Thu 28/04/05 at 11:05
Regular
"Touched!"
I will order a an XT PE today probably. The CPU I will order on monday when my mate gives me the cash for my old bits. I should have it built next week. Got the PSU and motherboard here now. :)
Thu 28/04/05 at 10:47
Regular
Sweet, so, is it just the CPU you're waiting for now?
Thu 28/04/05 at 10:45
Regular
"Touched!"
Excellent stuff mate. My new motherboard and PSU arrived today along with my brothers new LG monitor which has 0 dead pixels! Got build him a bloody desk later! :(
Thu 28/04/05 at 06:31
Regular
Well I fixed the connection issue.

Turns out my extension cable must have been damaged along the way. I bought an Internal PCI Wireless card and just plugged the modem straight into the wall.

Everything's fine and dandy now :)
Wed 27/04/05 at 11:54
Regular
"Touched!"
For games certainly! Obviously P4's are better for multitasking. I assume you want a gaming rig the the kit you've got mate :) AMD's dual core CPU is the new king of MT apparently but we won't see them until the back end of the year and they are not as good for gaming, just general windows use etc.

Yay some of my bits are shipping today for next day del! Annoys me that the CPU has been delayed as I won't get it until wed now because it's bank holiday on monday :(
Wed 27/04/05 at 11:43
Regular
Oh crud, sorry got mixed up there.

Athlon 64 3000+

It's only 2.01Ghz, but it's better than a P4 2.8, right?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.