GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The bitter taste of relegation"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/04/05 at 20:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
35 years of playing in the Football League came to an end for Cambridge today. Nuts.
Tue 26/04/05 at 17:41
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I'll definitely be going to this away match next season.
Tue 26/04/05 at 16:18
Regular
"You've upset me"
Quinty wrote:
> Just out of interest skankers, how often do you go along?

Every home game I possibly can. Don't have the means or the money to travel for away games though. I've been to about 15 or so this season.
Mon 25/04/05 at 23:01
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Ah all this talk makes me kinda wish Palace were back in a smaller league...

What's that? We will be soon?

Oh, ok...
Mon 25/04/05 at 22:57
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Here's to next season...

I'd enjoy a trip to the Abbey, just up the road from me, provided we don't go up ourselves or i'm at uni.

Just out of interest skankers, how often do you go along?
Mon 25/04/05 at 19:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hohum. Bloody Peterborough :-D

Cambridge derby's(ies?) are awesome, really intense matches and there's always a good crowd in for them, and I really hope City get promoted (they're a confirmed playoff place and can even get a bye if Lewes finish in the top five). It'll do the Cambridge football scene a world of good if they do.

I really hope Steve Thompson is offered a permanent contract for next season, what he did for us in the short time he's been here was excellent and I'm convinced that if Herve had been sacked a month or two earlier then we would've been able to stay up. The big problems facing us now (well, for the last four years actually) is on the financial side of things. Only four players are contracted for next season and it's going to be dire if Thommo can't convince more to stay.

In regards to next season, I reckon we can do it. The team spirit and the supporters at Cambridge are fantastic and there's such a good rapport between fans and team (the players clapped us on Saturday). What we really need is a change of board, we need Howard out (I as part of the protest after the match :-D), we need the Abbey back and we need a goalscorer to replace Dave Kitson. Here's to next season...
Mon 25/04/05 at 14:28
Regular
"..."
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> 35 years of playing in the Football League came to an end for
> Cambridge today. Nuts.

"When I was just a little boy...
I asked my mother....what should I be?
Should I be Cambridge? Should I be Posh?
Here's what she said to me...
Wash your mouth out son...
and fetch your father's gun...
and shoot the Cambridge Scum...
Shoot the Cambridge scum..."

Something I hear a lot on the terraces.
Sun 24/04/05 at 02:09
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
You didn't at all, hove.
Sun 24/04/05 at 01:50
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ashman wrote:
> The most genius thing is Cambridge Utd. could face Cambridge City next
> season. That really would be immense.

I made you realise this, n00b.
Sun 24/04/05 at 00:40
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
The most genius thing is Cambridge Utd. could face Cambridge City next season. That really would be immense.
Sat 23/04/05 at 22:40
Regular
"es argh"
So'ton shall taste the same bitterness whilst Pomp will taste the crap season juice.

Ohoho, aslong as Southampton get relegated, we can finish 17th, staying up via a last minute goal for all I care.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.