GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Minish Cap"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Minish Cap'.
Thu 11/11/04 at 19:59
"period drama"
Tomorrow, you know.
Ninty pwns all until 2006, easily.

My poor wallet.
Fri 12/11/04 at 15:25
"The Will of D."
It's so great that we have gotten a game before America or Japan, for one thing the USA release isn't until january the 10th, ha ha ha!

So far this game look pretty good, and i've actually wanted to play it with the sounds on because they are soo good, plus there are more character sounds that probably weren't there, or almost never there. One good thing about it is that they have completely given this game a beautifully colourful feel to it, and it was really easy to get into the game (although being a long time Zelda fan and having played all existing GB/A Zeldas it didn't take much to get used to it), i like some of the new features like the wind jar and the springy mushrooms, they are fun to use.
Fri 12/11/04 at 08:44
"The Will of D."
Marcini wrote:
> Why does DK have to be evil. Everyone knows Mario is evil, what with
> the mustache and all.

Also he's fat, and yet he's still able to move pretty fast, so that is slightly fishy.
Fri 12/11/04 at 06:50
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
Im hoping to get my copy today :0)
Thu 11/11/04 at 23:36
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Why does DK have to be evil. Everyone knows Mario is evil, what with the mustache and all.
Thu 11/11/04 at 23:17
"Hi"
I've ordered my copy of it. It will rule!
Thu 11/11/04 at 21:46
Regular
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong next week.
Thu 11/11/04 at 21:13
Regular
"thursdayton!"
*Agrees with FFF*
Thu 11/11/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Hardly
Thu 11/11/04 at 19:59
"period drama"
Tomorrow, you know.
Ninty pwns all until 2006, easily.

My poor wallet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.