GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blocking Calls"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/04/05 at 01:13
Regular
"SOUP!"
The deal is, some fat (and I assume they're fat because of the blubbery crisp-chewing background noise) retard keeps calling my phone and not saying anything. They're even leaving me voicemails.

Arousing as it is I want to block them from ringing me because it's annoying (and arousing)

So how do I enforce this block with my operator?

It's O2 if that matters at all.

Thanks

(I'm so aroused)
Sun 03/04/05 at 15:38
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Luza wrote:
> do u eat crisps ?

Didnt really deserve a reply
Sun 03/04/05 at 12:18
Regular
"the burning sky"
RoJ wrote:
> Gah. I used to get some Limey that'd phone and hang up. He'd do it
> about 30+ times an evening. What was the point..

I had a mate who used to do that. During school weeks he's ring up for homework help and stuff, which got very annoying. So one week I dropped the hint I'd be out for one evening (which I wasnt), but he still phoned up. And when I didnt pick up he continued ringing. We kept counting and it got up to about 20 phone-calls. We decided to pick up in the end, saying we'd just got back in. His persistence paid off. :P
Sun 03/04/05 at 11:47
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Damn telesales calling from Bombay and hanging up on you!
Sun 03/04/05 at 11:40
Regular
RoJ wrote:
> Gah. I used to get some Limey that'd phone and hang up. He'd do it
> about 30+ times an evening. What was the point..

I got that too.
It was the most annoying thing ever.
Sun 03/04/05 at 11:36
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Gah. I used to get some Limey that'd phone and hang up. He'd do it about 30+ times an evening. What was the point..
Sun 03/04/05 at 03:41
Regular
Sorry..shouldn't have posted anything like this. I hope you rectify the matter in any case. *sighs*
Sun 03/04/05 at 01:36
Regular
"Father Crilly"
i lik salt an vinegar
Sun 03/04/05 at 01:30
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
If you have the number, then call o2 up, you'll have to wait to talk to an actual person, may cost you a few pence.
Then tell them you want to stop recieving calls from that number. And they should be able to sort it out.
If not, swear at them alot for wasting your money and change to Orange.
Sun 03/04/05 at 01:16
Regular
"Father Crilly"
do u eat crisps ?
Sun 03/04/05 at 01:13
Regular
"SOUP!"
The deal is, some fat (and I assume they're fat because of the blubbery crisp-chewing background noise) retard keeps calling my phone and not saying anything. They're even leaving me voicemails.

Arousing as it is I want to block them from ringing me because it's annoying (and arousing)

So how do I enforce this block with my operator?

It's O2 if that matters at all.

Thanks

(I'm so aroused)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.