GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can't connect... help me."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/11/04 at 12:40
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Hi, how are you lot? I can't connect to the internet, I plug in everything but can't dial-up? Suggestions? I'll see what message comes up though I think it can't connect!

Cheers.
Wed 17/11/04 at 13:14
Regular
"BOSE"
Understand we don't..meh meh meh meh! (Yoda) sorry I had to do that! He rules :-)
Wed 17/11/04 at 13:00
Regular
"Silence Is Silver!!"
locky1133 wrote:
> I'm not using my comp. at the moment! Cannot detect dial tone!!! when
> I try to get on. Going on Broadband but cannot recognise dial tone!

looks blankly.....nope still dont understand lol
Wed 17/11/04 at 12:59
Regular
"BOSE"
Your PC (with min 256kpbs broadband connection speed) has to be on with broadband running before you try using your xbox with anything live
Wed 17/11/04 at 12:47
Regular
"Omnipresent"
I'm not using my comp. at the moment! Cannot detect dial tone!!! when I try to get on. Going on Broadband but cannot recognise dial tone!
Tue 16/11/04 at 17:21
Regular
"BOSE"
Yeah, I'm with Aoe here mate. What speed is your internet/broadband? You have to have broadband with a min of 256kpbs to run Live
Tue 16/11/04 at 13:09
Regular
"Remember me?"
I assume we're talking about Xbox Live here... because if you can't connect to the Internet, how the hell are you posting on an Internet forum?!

Say what you mean and mean what you say.
Tue 16/11/04 at 12:54
Regular
"\\"
locky1133 wrote:
> Hi, how are you lot? I can't connect to the internet, I plug in
> everything but can't dial-up?

Try not using dial up?

*sigh*
Tue 16/11/04 at 12:40
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Hi, how are you lot? I can't connect to the internet, I plug in everything but can't dial-up? Suggestions? I'll see what message comes up though I think it can't connect!

Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.