GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christ! Next months OXM looks like it might actually be worth the money for once..."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/01/05 at 13:31
Regular
Was just searching the OXM site to see if the latest issue when I came across (almost literally) the list of what's on the March demo disk. These are all playable...

Unreal Tournament 2 (Live demo)
Splinter cell: CT
Timesplitters 3
Area 51
Constantine
Snk vs capcom: Svc Chaos
Tak 2
Another Star Wars:Republic Commando level

I'm hoping TSP3 and SC:CT will both be playable online too, but that's probably just wishful thinking.
Mon 24/01/05 at 18:55
Regular
"8==="
6 quid for 8 demos WHAT a ripoff.

I mean honestly, who throws a shoe?
Mon 24/01/05 at 18:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Creepy wrote:
> Pfft
>
> That'll be £6 I’ll regret spending
Mon 24/01/05 at 18:15
Regular
They gave NFSU2 a pretty low mark considering. They also gave all the MoH games marks in the low 50's.

I don't tend to stick up for them because they're mainly full of sh-t, but they really aren't biased towards EA games.
Mon 24/01/05 at 18:06
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
they gave catwomen 7. something...says it all really. Those guys love EA.
Mon 24/01/05 at 16:59
Regular
"8==="
Are you reading the same mag? The rip into EA a lot.
Mon 24/01/05 at 16:52
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
stopped buying this now, its a complete joke! same demos over and over. Its turning into a little chavs mag. Dont play all the games they review, only seem to like things made by MS or EA....EA says it all really.
Mon 24/01/05 at 14:10
Regular
Pfft

That'll be £6 I’ll regret spending
Mon 24/01/05 at 13:48
Regular
Looks like I'm buying that then.
Mon 24/01/05 at 13:48
Regular
I'm too bothered really.

The longer they delay releasing it, the more polish it gets. It's not like there won't be enough games in the run up anyway.
Mon 24/01/05 at 13:33
Regular
"Touched!"
Nice one, I'm looking forward to playing nearly all of those, let's just hope they keep their promise and get them all on the disk, SC: CT rules btw if the multiplayer demo is anything to go buy, not as good on PC but Live play will rocket again I rekon when it's out. Splinter Cell has been delayed until April 1st here too :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.