GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Bother?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/01/05 at 20:07
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
A dying planet-spinning in space surrounded by the debris of it's own failure. Mad tyrants rule over the faltering nations, giving orders to destroy hundreds of innocents without lifting a finger, watching the world outside crumble from the comfort of their ermine couches. Outside the bodies pile up, killed in many ways-flood, famine, disease or a radioactive charged bullet to the head.

The very planet begins to tear itself apart, sensing the end is near, as the ice that has stood for millenia crumbles and melts, utterly destroying the balance of this fragile world.

In one last, fatal act of this heartbreaking planetary tragedy, this world is swallowed up by beings of greed and destruction that were the only forms of life to have the chance to stop the cataclysm.

THE END

Gotta get off this rock...

If you don't get this consder yourself either stupid or...whatever.
Tue 25/01/05 at 21:11
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Maybe because we didn't have (many) cars, planes, mass production or most industry then?
Tue 25/01/05 at 17:12
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Well heathcat, we'll be bloody old if we aint dead in 100 years time... damn i'll be 121, and bugga am I running away from rising water at that age.. aint my problem about this global warming stuff, and as far as i'm concerned its CRAP.... its no hotter now that it was 100 years ago
Tue 25/01/05 at 16:28
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Sorry I didn't read that, all scientific mumbo jumbo to me ;)
Mon 24/01/05 at 22:37
Regular
"give up giving up"
We aint all gonna be dead in a hundred years time.
Its all scientifical mumbo jumbo stuff and not only that.
The ice caps melting will only raise the water level a meter at the most.
and its even possible that the sea will lower.

Remember water expands while frozen.
The ice burgs are mostly under water.
The hotter it gets the more water evaporates.
The sea level goes down and we have 90% humidity all round the earth.
and the water will help keep the heat out.

and if all else fails run to the mountains, and when you hit the top. build a real big ladder to the moon or somin.
Sun 23/01/05 at 21:47
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
why? You would be dead before you finished counting anyway.
Fri 21/01/05 at 18:45
Regular
Surrealguy, could you make a list of people who would miss you if you died for me?
Fri 21/01/05 at 17:31
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Sorry, but I have to make a point of this. OMG THE SAD LOSER GOT HIMSELF BANNED. Good riddance (wipes hands).
Fri 21/01/05 at 14:36
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Well if any of you had seen the program on Global Dimming, humans will all be dead in 100 yrs anyway, due to G.Warming. The Greenland ice sheet will melt in 25 yrs time, not 50 as they predicted, which is in my life time.

Meh.
Thu 20/01/05 at 23:03
Regular
Surrealguy wrote:
> It's not that which I'm complaining about, it's the fact that he
> assumes it to be something which I made up on the spot to sound
> impressive, as if I would stoop so low...

That's not what I was getting at, dullard.
Thu 20/01/05 at 22:36
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ach, get off yourself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.