GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"yes. i am alive"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/12/04 at 01:12
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Good evening.

As many of you have noted in recent times, I am indeed alive. Since starting my neo-buddist cult I have gained large quantities of money that have allowed me to enter a higher plain of being - namely, a very fast car.

Outside of the land inside my head, I am actually an Economics student - I didn't enjoy my last course so much, so swapped to something more interesting. Oh, and it turns out that investment banks will buy your soul for large quantities of money. Which is good.

How is everyone here? I have learnt that the staff have finally implemented such things as italic and BIG. I hope that worked.

Anyway, my spaceship is waiting. As it Halo 2.. first computer game I've played in ages - my, oh my, does it f**king rock or what!

Ciao

SonicRav
Wed 29/12/04 at 19:15
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
cookie monster wrote:

> Erm, i CBA with VAT.

I actually laughed out loud, then. I did.
Wed 29/12/04 at 19:13
"period drama"
Timmargh wrote:
> Biggles has a damn fine memory, I've noticed - I bet he'd make
> someone a wonderful wife.

He said mine will be ready in 6-8 weeks.
Can't wait.

People usually say my memory's pretty good as well - but, in fact, I just remember pointless little things and bring them up later when everyone else has forgotten. Ask me to remember something important, like someone's name, and I'm completely useless.
Wed 29/12/04 at 16:38
"I love yo... lamp."
Timmargh wrote:
>
> Biggles has a damn fine memory, I've noticed - I bet he'd make
> someone a wonderful wife.

You aren't the first person that's ever said that scarily enough. In fact, last time Algy was drunk and single, he turned to me and said "What I really want you know... is a female version of you".

The guy in full RAF dress uniform running through Glasgow city centre screaming - yeah that was me.

===SONICRAV---> wrote:

> They were students starting gap years in computing and business. To
> kick off the year, two other students and I got to train the
> aforementioned students in the ways of working life. This involved
> lots of meals out, paintballing, games and other such shenanigans.

So you failed miserably then? Or is it just that other people's working lives are like that?

> Selling my soul to a big investment bank. Apparantly, i am best
> suited to either a job in the TMT team in an IBD.. though I am also
> interested in finding out more about Equities Trading. Did that make
> any sense? Perhaps these people earn so much because they speak an
> alien language?
>
> SonicRav

That sounds like hard work. What would you actually do if you did join one of those investment banks?
Wed 29/12/04 at 10:16
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Finally some decent members are coming back!
Wed 29/12/04 at 02:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
He lives! I rejoice!

*Keeps up the jargon*

Erm, i CBA with VAT.
Wed 29/12/04 at 00:51
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> What were you meant to be training said students in?

They were students starting gap years in computing and business. To kick off the year, two other students and I got to train the aforementioned students in the ways of working life. This involved lots of meals out, paintballing, games and other such shenanigans.

> Where you looking at getting internships from?

Selling my soul to a big investment bank. Apparantly, i am best suited to either a job in the TMT team in an IBD.. though I am also interested in finding out more about Equities Trading. Did that make any sense? Perhaps these people earn so much because they speak an alien language?

SonicRav
Tue 28/12/04 at 12:58
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Hey Man.
> See, I can now post in your "Notable Only" threads.
> How was Russia with your dentist?

===SONICRAV---> wrote:
> Wow! I'm suprised someone remembered!

Biggles has a damn fine memory, I've noticed - I bet he'd make someone a wonderful wife.
Tue 28/12/04 at 10:42
Regular
"SOUP!"
They keep coming back.

Except Drunk Cow and Half Pint :-(
Tue 28/12/04 at 10:38
Regular
Oooooh, alright mate, nice to see some of the older posters back on the boards.
Tue 28/12/04 at 03:47
"I love yo... lamp."
What were you meant to be training said students in?

Where you looking at getting internships from?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.