GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any gothic girls?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/12/04 at 15:17
Regular
"Indeed"
Any gothic girls here?
Sun 26/12/04 at 21:04
Regular
"Indeed"
yes...goths are cool
Sun 26/12/04 at 17:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Goths are cool, better than neds/chavs/scallies.
Sun 26/12/04 at 16:41
"Nothing From Nowher"
How close minded can you get!? Yeah, I agree that most Goths are just attention seeking and act towards their stereotype but you're obviously what they call a "chav" a lowlife scum of the earth. If you're not already pregnant then you must still be in nappies. If you're not driving a decent car, then it can't have been stolen. More stereotypical points of views. You know who should be gathered up and killed? The benefits scroungers. The teenage mothers. Kappa Slappers. Townies. And even people who stereotype people like you do! Get a life. Why is it that when townies (or anyone for that matter) add you on messenger and the first question they ask you is WHAT are you rather than WHO are you.

Psh!
Sun 26/12/04 at 12:06
Regular
"you've got a beard"
jeeeeeez wrote:
> If they're so afraid of
> dying, then they shouldn't have been born.

most. idiotic. statement. ever.
Sun 26/12/04 at 04:34
Regular
"admin"
Gothics. When they're not getting their asses kicked, they're busy getting drunk and having sex with dead animals.

They give me diarrhea. What the hell's wrong with them? They always look pale, weak and sickly. Nothing a reality check can't fix. But no, they choose to dress up like french poets and walk around like vampires. Why don't you losers get a life and quit pretending like you're depressed? Maybe then people will s**top treating you like the dipsh*ts that you are, and you'll gain some respect. You know, I've done my homework. I've probably checked out over 50 pages by people who consider themselves "gothic." I've read over 20 definitions, and none of them were consis**tent. They're quick to label themselves as gothics, but they can't even pick a definition and s**tick with it. Ins**tead, they allow people like myself to s**tereotype them by aes**thetics. The bottom line is, that there probably isn't a universally accepted definition of a gothic because the entire movement or lifes**tyle (or lack thereof) revolves around jus**t that: aes**thetics. Sounds trivial and unimportant to me.

Don't get me wrong here, I have nothing agains**t depressed people. As I come to unders**tand it, mos**t gothics aren't even depressed. They jus**t act that way because they're cowards. Cowards afraid of dying. I almos**t laughed out loud when I firs**t read this. Afraid of dying? Why is this even an issue? Well tough sh*t. If they're so afraid of dying, then they shouldn't have been born. Not my loss.

They're so afraid of death and dying, yet they smoke, drink and have unprotected sex. I know not all gothics are like that, but I don't give a sh*t about being politically correct. So don't mail me saying "On your page you said all [insert name of dipsh*ts here] are [insert s**tereotype here]." Yes, I know. Nobody cares. My point is that gothics are sh**ty, and something should be done about them.

I propose that we build a giant cannon, gather up all the gothics, pack them into the cannon, and launch them into a brick wall. SLAM. No more gothics. Maybe then they'd have a reason to be depressed. That is, if any of them lived. They're all so pale and weak that a mere launch into a brick wall might finish them off.

I was going to talk about this girl I went to high school with that was a sh*t-eating gothic, but I'm too tired. Jus**t take my word for it, she was sh**ty.

SOURCE:http://maddox.xmission.com/gothics.html
Fri 24/12/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
I'm a goth girl.
Pfft yeah right.

rar i'm bored.

Pointless post i know.
Fri 24/12/04 at 21:29
"period drama"
You'll never understand my pain.
I'm in constant mourning for the corrupt soul of the world.

I wish a perfect, Marxist communism for everyone, without realising that I'd have to give up my pathetic 'poetic' scrawlings and bleak 'art' crafted from my wrist-blood and second-hand emotion and go and toil in the fields.

I am original.

But, yes, I'll suck you off if you want.
Fri 24/12/04 at 18:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
yo yo yo tec'ma'te

gothic girl here!
16/f/goth wanna see my pics!
Fri 24/12/04 at 18:42
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
English_Bloke wrote:
> She's certainly not 15...

Look, i know this freaked you out,especially after everything, but I am 15.I won't tell no one, so long as you don't do your Barry White voice
Fri 24/12/04 at 18:31
Regular
"long time"
glad to here it ! only kidding :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.