GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My first Date... I need help..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/12/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Time Up"
In a few days I am going to go out for a date, and I have never dated anyone before, in fact I don't think that I have ever talked to a girl in my whole life, and I didn't even fix that date, there was a friend who did it for me, and now I have no clue about what I am supposed to do.. What are people supposed to do on a date ? what kinds of things should I say ? And what kinds of things shouldn't I say ? Please I need all the advice that I can get because I am a total newbie about everything that has to do with these kinds of things.
Tue 11/01/05 at 01:51
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Very_Metal wrote:

> how old were you when you became so gloriously jaded? :)

> Goatboy wrote:

> ** LOADS!! **

.... ever wish you'd never asked?? ;)

hehe, but it was a pretty good read Goaty m'man.. "nonsense empowering chick-lit toss that tells you that you're powerful and strong and She-Ra."

nice.
Tue 11/01/05 at 01:18
Regular
That is the most random mental image I've had in a long time.

Cheers dude.
Mon 10/01/05 at 23:50
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The stink of desperation is the smell that will ward off women for life. People who look like they want it eventually end up wandering around shopping centres in their slippers when they're 40, caressing the chicken breasts and groping the melons. They're normally fat, ginger and called Barry or Dougie.
Mon 10/01/05 at 22:45
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Goatboy wrote:
> I realised that not trying
> would be far better than acting like a dog on heat.

Couldnt agree with you more on that. Get on with life, theres more to it than sex.
Mon 10/01/05 at 22:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hell I didn't lose my virginity until a couple months past my 18th birthday, I was thinking "Man, it'll never happen"
But it did. Took a few more goes before I realised that not trying would be far better than acting like a dog on heat.
Mon 10/01/05 at 22:20
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Nice philosophy you got there Goatboy.

I couldnt care less about getting laid either. I know that in 7/8 months when im at uni, there will be plenty of the good stuff to go around. Im not bothered about losing it before im 18, makes no difference to me, cos it will happen in the end. Sure, if the oppourtunity presents itself to me before then, hell yeh i'll do the gal, but if it doesnt, meh.
Mon 10/01/05 at 21:58
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I call first helping
Mon 10/01/05 at 21:43
wow
Mon 10/01/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Meeeow.
Calm down girls, there's enough to go round.
Mon 10/01/05 at 21:38
Regular
Stop trying to crawl up goatboy's ass, schlong-end.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.