GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Latiest time!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/12/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Catch it!"
Just woke up at 2.30pm whats the latiest time your've have ever woken up?
Mon 13/12/04 at 18:34
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
munn wrote:
> He told us how long he's slept for, but not when he actually got up.

No. By not getting up at all in a day, I got up extremely late.
ie. not at all.
ie. infinitely late.
Mon 13/12/04 at 15:29
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Stayed up 31 hours: woke up 9am in Orlanda time (3pm GMT), did stuff including driving to Tampa, left Tampa 4pm (midnight GMT), 8 hour flight (didn't sleep), arrived at Gatwick 6am (GMT), drove to Cheltenahm, drove to Worcester, drove to Kidderminster for 9am, worked until 5pm, drove to Worcester, watched TV, fell asleep some time after 10pm.

Stayed up 64 hours: woke up 8am, had normal day until friend got taken into hospital, stayed up all night by telephone (missus was at hospital), had second normal day (apart from friend still being in hospital), got into bed at midnight and dozed until 'phone rang at 1am (friend had died), got out of bed and stayed up all night, made lots of 'phone calls and comforted people, climbed into bed at midnight.
Mon 13/12/04 at 14:48
Regular
Blank wrote:
> munn wrote:
> gaybys wrote:
> I've slept through entire days before.
>
> That didn't answer the question either.
>
> It did, because on those days he didn't actually get up in that day.

"whats the latiest time your've have ever woken up?"

He told us how long he's slept for, but not when he actually got up.

I might sleep through all of tommorrow, but if I woke up at 7am on Wednesday, that'd be pretty early, not late.
Sun 12/12/04 at 19:20
Regular
"I'm busy"
A week next Thursday
Sun 12/12/04 at 19:13
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Come on, now. Be nice...
Sun 12/12/04 at 19:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I wish you were. I also wish that I'd used sarcasm, and that I'd boosted my ego.
Sun 12/12/04 at 19:00
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Never mind...

I'm wasted on you...
Sun 12/12/04 at 18:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
The Hibernator wrote:
> He had to have got up at some point.

Yes, but if it's the next day it's hardly reflective of the time he got up. If he said "I got up at 3am!" then people would think it earlier rather than late.

And sarcasm to boost my ego? ....what?
Sun 12/12/04 at 18:47
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Blank wrote:
> The Hibernator wrote:
> But we still didn't know what time he woke up...
>
> Because he didn't...

He had to have got up at some point.
Sun 12/12/04 at 18:46
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I miss the old Blank, the funny Blank, the Blank that didn't need to rely on sarcasm to boost his ego here...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.