GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have you heard about"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Habbo Hotel'.
Mon 20/12/04 at 19:00
Regular
"being smart rocks"
Have you heard about Habbo Hotel

Habbo Hotel is a virtual hotel where you can hang out with your friends, meet new ones, create and decorate your own personal space, and take part in a wide variety of activities and competitions.

Can I use Habbo Hotel?

Anyone aged 11 years old or over can use the hotel, but players under 16 must ask their parent or guardian’s permission first.
Tue 21/12/04 at 09:40
"Genius!"
Went on it once, and thought why not just go on a chat room?
Mon 20/12/04 at 21:25
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
I used to go on it when I was about 10, spent shitloads of money on there buying "credits" for my room.

I occasianally [sp?] go on there and pretent to be a fit 15 - 18 year old girl with big t!ts, then add the 30 year olds to my MSN lists.

Oh the laughs when I boot up my webcam.
Mon 20/12/04 at 19:04
Regular
"Catch it!"
But why did you want to know if we had heard of it?
Mon 20/12/04 at 19:03
Regular
"Catch it!"
yeah thats well cool!
Mon 20/12/04 at 19:00
Regular
"being smart rocks"
Have you heard about Habbo Hotel

Habbo Hotel is a virtual hotel where you can hang out with your friends, meet new ones, create and decorate your own personal space, and take part in a wide variety of activities and competitions.

Can I use Habbo Hotel?

Anyone aged 11 years old or over can use the hotel, but players under 16 must ask their parent or guardian’s permission first.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.