GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People = stupid"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Need For Speed: Underground'.
Tue 21/12/04 at 16:38
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Some people must be so stupid...i mean how else is Need for speed underground the christmas number 1??? its rubbish!!so many good games that could be number 1 but this cr@p is...god i feel sick.
Wed 22/12/04 at 20:26
Regular
"\\"
Unfortunately not :(
Wed 22/12/04 at 19:52
Regular
am i right in thinking he is a joke account??
Wed 22/12/04 at 16:53
Regular
"8==="
not "a valid" "an invalid's"
Wed 22/12/04 at 16:29
Regular
wow what a valid post
Wed 22/12/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
You don't have the soul of urban racing F#c^ y#u.
Wed 22/12/04 at 15:20
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Why what's bad about it in your opinion?

the handling was my main problem...and the intro lets not even go there.
Wed 22/12/04 at 14:57
Regular
"8==="
The cars in hot pursuit 2 handled like bricks.

Reminded me of NFS on the 3DO so it was fun for a few days but I sold it off soon after.
Wed 22/12/04 at 12:20
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I thought it was average, and in my opinion Alex Kidd should be game of the year purely because I played it this year and its fun. It would settle all this flaming gmae wars at least because you just know that even after one of the games has won game of the year that people will still be going "Ye but it iz bettar".

Replace game of the uears with chirstmas number 1 I cant be bothered to do it myself.
Wed 22/12/04 at 12:14
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
I never really liked NFSU either. I agree with Reynolds thay should have kept it the same, NFS Hot Persuit 2 was a good game.
Wed 22/12/04 at 12:13
Regular
He didn't say it was Game of the Year, smacktard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.