GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Call of duty is great!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty'.
Mon 27/12/04 at 18:13
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I got it for christmas and have been playing it on LIVE today. Single player is a little shallow. Reminiscent of Medal of honour games but still quite fun nonetheless. But on LIVE this is very good imo. The levels are all structured so that you can hide in buildings or wherever. Great for sniping. It is also quite hard to kill people so you get a nice sense of achievement every time that you do. Plus you can have 16 all on all games which I like. Overall a decent game. Not the 'Halo beater' but still very good.
Thu 30/12/04 at 18:47
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
I like it to.
Tue 28/12/04 at 23:02
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
The sniper is good too. I seem to be able to control it better than in other games like halo 2.
Tue 28/12/04 at 18:19
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Single player isn't great. Iwas just saying online is pretty damn fun. I like it how you can choose a starting weapon. Also how you can mow down 3 or 4 other players with a giant machine gun. Though that is not to suggest that it is to easy. The balance is ideal imo.
Tue 28/12/04 at 10:35
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I enjoyed Call of Duty, seemed short though and the ending was quite poor.
Tue 28/12/04 at 10:34
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Wow that is alot!
Mon 27/12/04 at 20:52
Regular
Still better for PC. Can not beat a 64 player server on Hurtgen!
Mon 27/12/04 at 18:13
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I got it for christmas and have been playing it on LIVE today. Single player is a little shallow. Reminiscent of Medal of honour games but still quite fun nonetheless. But on LIVE this is very good imo. The levels are all structured so that you can hide in buildings or wherever. Great for sniping. It is also quite hard to kill people so you get a nice sense of achievement every time that you do. Plus you can have 16 all on all games which I like. Overall a decent game. Not the 'Halo beater' but still very good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.