GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone watching the new series of Spooks?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/11/04 at 21:52
Regular
"56 000"
Series 1 of spooks was good.
Series 2 of spooks was very good.
Series 3 of spooks so far is excellent.Ok i didn't like the fact that they got rid of the main character. BBC is into its fourth episode. I can't wait to see what happens.

The storylines have been good. I have to praise to the series. Its just lots of series by its third series would of started getting silly but spooks has seemed to stay on top. Its my best series produced by UK.
I know theres lots of you outhere who is watching this series. So i'll just get to the point. What do you think of the latest series?
Sun 07/11/04 at 13:34
"Retarded List"
Without Tom, Spooks is nothing. NOTHING, YOU HEAR!!!!!!!
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:19
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Frankly I feel it's going down hill. Although it's interesting as they make more comments about the current political climate, the realism of it has now become just plain stupid. Software that can map the contours of the skull and turn a face around to show the person?!?! And they used to be so professional which I thought was really cool but now they're falling apart.
Fri 05/11/04 at 22:17
"I love yo... lamp."
I like it muchly, although I preferred Tom.
Fri 05/11/04 at 21:52
Regular
"56 000"
Series 1 of spooks was good.
Series 2 of spooks was very good.
Series 3 of spooks so far is excellent.Ok i didn't like the fact that they got rid of the main character. BBC is into its fourth episode. I can't wait to see what happens.

The storylines have been good. I have to praise to the series. Its just lots of series by its third series would of started getting silly but spooks has seemed to stay on top. Its my best series produced by UK.
I know theres lots of you outhere who is watching this series. So i'll just get to the point. What do you think of the latest series?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.