GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Memento"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/11/04 at 19:05
"period drama"
Mmmm ... what a rather excellent film.
Haven't seen it before.

I like, I like, I like a lot.
Tue 09/11/04 at 22:53
Regular
""
Wyndham wrote:
^ OI!
Tue 09/11/04 at 18:21
Regular
"Monster kill!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Seeing as we're spoiling it for everyone: after he kills Teddy, does
> he get his memory-skills back? Because right at the end (or the
> start, whatever) there's a flash to him with his wife and "I've
> done it" written on his chest (in the space Natalie pointed out)

no, he doesnt get his memory-skills back. its a pernament thing that will keep happening to him. Its sad though, he has to like explain whats wrong with him everyday to people, and they already know.
Its a bit annoying because it keeps repeating itself, but i guess thats how he would be like in real life.
Mon 08/11/04 at 19:19
Regular
"The Red Shift"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Seeing as we're spoiling it for everyone: after he kills Teddy, does
> he get his memory-skills back? Because right at the end (or the
> start, whatever) there's a flash to him with his wife and "I've
> done it" written on his chest (in the space Natalie pointed out)

I don't know if he can create new short term memories, but it does appear that with Teddy blurting loads of stuff about the past he seemed to remember stuff from the rape/murder/etc.

I think it was generally a break from the norm of movies and an ending which ended the movie (and his cycle) instead of saying the hard man goes back to what he always does.
Mon 08/11/04 at 00:51
Regular
Perhaps one of the best films I've ever seen. Keeps you thinking for days after you watch it.
Sun 07/11/04 at 23:08
"period drama"
Wyndham wrote:
>you bunch of cockshanks.

!
Call the copyright police.

I feel so used.
Sun 07/11/04 at 22:18
Regular
Technically, the spoilers are at the beginning of the film, so they don't spoil it, the whole point of the film is finding out why.
Sun 07/11/04 at 18:26
Regular
Thanks for the spoilers, you bunch of cockshanks.
Sun 07/11/04 at 18:24
"period drama"
Seeing as we're spoiling it for everyone: after he kills Teddy, does he get his memory-skills back? Because right at the end (or the start, whatever) there's a flash to him with his wife and "I've done it" written on his chest (in the space Natalie pointed out)
Sun 07/11/04 at 17:22
Regular
"The Red Shift"
He kills Natalie's boyfriend. Then Teddy.
Sun 07/11/04 at 00:06
Regular
But, unlike most films, really REALLY confusing if you miss the beginning and watch it through to the end, as you don't know the end of the story, it's like watching a film from the beginning, and having a powercut near the end, leaving yougutted.

I assume he kills Joe Pawhateverhisnameis at the beginning though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.