GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 ethernet"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/10/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Is it possible to just plug your PS2 with network adapter to a computer straight away? Cos i really wanna get a pstwo (slim version) on november the 1st but i really only want it for its online capabilities! Because i have a computer in the same room as my tv, but i have broadband, which mean si cant connect it up to a modem... And in my house there is a wireless conection but i dont wanna fork out another £60 for a wireless ethernet bridge!!!

HELP ME!!!!!!
Mon 25/10/04 at 15:42
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Coin wrote:
> Mind you, you're going to have your computer on and connected to the
> internet for it to work...

My internet is forever switched on, and i can live with my computer on
Mon 25/10/04 at 15:41
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Geffdof wrote:
> As far as I know you can just plug the console into the broadband
> modem with an ethernet cable. Im getting one of the new slim ones and
> also want online play so I hope what Ive said is true.

Same that is why i am enquiring about this subject! i Really want on eof teh new slim pstwos

because i have broadband in my house and i have a wireless conection i cant "just plug it into the broadband". I do know that you can plug it into a hub and a router but i have a wireless connection so i have none of those!! If there was like an adapter i could but through my USB port or sumthing.....

[URL]http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/q_GG8812_linksys_wet11_11_m.html[/URL]

i suppose i will just have to buy that wireless ethernet bridge that special reserve do for £60. the only reason i want teh new PSTWO is for its ethernet capabilities and to play burnout 3
Fri 22/10/04 at 20:56
Regular
"Bicycle"
Mind you, you're going to have your computer on and connected to the internet for it to work...
Fri 22/10/04 at 20:04
Regular
"lets go back"
As far as I know you can just plug the console into the broadband modem with an ethernet cable. Im getting one of the new slim ones and also want online play so I hope what Ive said is true.
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Is it possible to just plug your PS2 with network adapter to a computer straight away? Cos i really wanna get a pstwo (slim version) on november the 1st but i really only want it for its online capabilities! Because i have a computer in the same room as my tv, but i have broadband, which mean si cant connect it up to a modem... And in my house there is a wireless conection but i dont wanna fork out another £60 for a wireless ethernet bridge!!!

HELP ME!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.