GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm going to see..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/09/04 at 18:47
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
The Manic Street Preachers with Razorlight supporting them at the SECC in Glasgow!! Woo hoo!! I haven't been a Manics fan long but my boyfriend likes them so I've taken an interest and must admit they're good. I really like Razorlight though so I'd go just for them. Goldentouch is such a good song. Anyway, just thought i'd tell you all because I'm all excited...even if i do have to wait until December 14th to go...hmmm

Anyway, you guys been to/going to any concerts recently?
Wed 15/09/04 at 18:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cub!st wrote:
> Peter Frampton? As in the guy who sings Baby I Love your Way

"Baby i love your way".. that was by Big Mountain.
come on Cub!st, i thought gay folks had a wealth of knowledge about crap music... go back to your SNAP! records ;)
Wed 15/09/04 at 16:41
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cub!st wrote:
> Peter Frampton? As in the guy who sings Baby I Love your Way or
> whatever it is? That's a great song:D *is jealous*

No, that's not Peter Frampton. Peter Frampton sang "Show me the way".

Also, why does Cubist get to see Razorlight and I don't?
Wed 15/09/04 at 15:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, I'm a massive fan.

I think the new album will be alright... it is kind of poppy. 'elegant pop' apparently. I heard two other songs which everyone seems to prefer.

No power chords - just riffs/piano etc
Wed 15/09/04 at 15:46
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
You're going to that concert too Sheepy!?! Hah another manics fan, I don't particularly like their new album (although I've only heard The Love Of Richard Nixon) but they've had so many great songs it doesn't even matter. Mark told me that their new album was going to be like poppy/trancey music but the lyrics where going to be good so I dunno if I'll like it much.

Ackwell aslong as they play Kevin Carter at the SECC I'll be happy:D
Tue 14/09/04 at 23:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
SECC is indeed a terrible venue. Radiohead had the worst sound there.

No atmosphere... think I'll try and get near the front.
Tue 14/09/04 at 22:38
Regular
Dr.WatsonPostMortem wrote:
> Cub!st wrote:
> I haven't been a Manics fan long but my boyfriend likes them
>
> This is sooo what the munn was on about...

It is, sort of, but all due respect, he's been a lot better since I posted that. Admittedly though, I've only seen him post like, twice.

Anyway, I'm off to see Franz on the 14th and 15th of October at the Barrowlands, standing tickets of course. The SECC sucks, you're like 3 miles away from the stage if you're not at the front.
Tue 14/09/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Also, I I've heard 3 songs off the new album. They're not amazing but they're good... better than I thought they'd be.
Tue 14/09/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'll see you there big boy

;)
Tue 14/09/04 at 21:30
Regular
"None Stored"
Cub!st wrote:
> I haven't been a Manics fan long but my boyfriend likes them so I've
> taken an interest

We know you're gay, you only said that for the attention. Same reason you post anything on here, for the attention. Sorry, but I'm getting sick of you telling us all how you self-harm aor exactly what you say to your boyfriend on the phone down to the last fecking word, just to get a reaction. Almost everything you do is for the attention, give it up already.
Tue 14/09/04 at 20:32
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Peter Frampton? As in the guy who sings Baby I Love your Way or whatever it is? That's a great song:D *is jealous*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.