GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Birmingham City FC - new strike force and Bruce's regrets."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/09/04 at 11:14
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Its been a while since i was here but you cant keep a good man down ;)

So then... Heskey in, Yorke in, John out (as near as damn it)

Morrison scoring 2 goals in the last week for the Rep Ireland, Bruce has got a bit of a dilemna and thats without even mentioning the magical Mikael.

How to keep those guys happy? well its surely quite simple... you play well and score and you play again next week, you play bad and score and you play again next week, you play bad and dont score and we might sell you to the Villa :)

Having just seen the latest Bruce interview regarding the Newcastle job, Steve didnt look too happy that he had turned them down, he seemed to be having belated 2nd thoughts and appeared to be regretting his decision to stay at St Andrews, not good.

Some of his words were... 'The club (Newcastle) was right but the time wasnt' and 'im contracted to Birmingham but who knows what will happen in the future' (suggesting he may still leave if Souness didnt last long)

Newcastle must be only too aware of these comments and would possibly have some kind of contact in the not to distant future to see whether Bruce would jump ship at the end of the current season (i think he would judging by his facial expressions last night - he really does want the Newcastle job and that was plain to see, just he knew he couldnt quit at this exact time).

I know theres not alot of Blue noses around these forums, but anyway thats the latest gossip from a die hard Brummie.

Paul.
Sun 12/09/04 at 15:06
Regular
"Baros!!!"
rabid wrote:
> So then... Heskey in, Yorke in, John out (as near as damn it)
>
> Morrison scoring 2 goals in the last week for the Rep Ireland, Bruce
> has got a bit of a dilemna and thats without even mentioning the
> magical Mikael.
>
> How to keep those guys happy? well its surely quite simple... you
> play well and score and you play again next week, you play bad and
> score and you play again next week, you play bad and dont score and
> we might sell you to the Villa.

Dwight Yorke was in his prime at Villa and has since gone really rubbish and needed somewhere were he could get first team football...Birmingham.

Going to be a exciting game between us two this season with Bruce buying some good players like Heskey, Izzet and Melchiot.

Think we'll scrape the double over you with Carlton Cole and Angel banging in the goals past you.
Sat 11/09/04 at 12:54
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Agreed with Ashely, Forsell and Heskey definetely. They compliment each other brilliantly. Heskey (believe it or not) does work incredibly hard for his team, all he needs is a super accurate striker like Forsell to take advantage of his strength and movement.
Sat 11/09/04 at 12:34
Regular
i have a soft spot for birmingham. Personally i think Yorke was a pointless signing. But i am glad they have cut john. I am starting to get the feeling morrison isn't gonna make it now. For me Forssell Heskey has to be the starting pair everytime.
Sat 11/09/04 at 11:24
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
As much as i dont want it to happen i think you will still get your man, although you may have to sit out a trophyless season with GS at the realm before Steve Bruce joins you.

I hold nothing against Newcastle or SB if the inevitable should happen, its football and business and not many people stick around these days (except a few chairmen that really should be pushing up the daisies by now - eh Foreman? ;)

So thats the current news surrounding our beloved manager, he does want the job at St James Pk but he felt he couldnt just jump ship right now, he is regretting it tho and im sure before too long he will be back in Geordie land doing what he really wants to do, as much as i want him to stay i cant hold that against him.
Sat 11/09/04 at 11:19
Regular
"Monochromatic"
rabid wrote:
> Having just seen the latest Bruce interview regarding the Newcastle
> job, Steve didnt look too happy that he had turned them down.

I'm not too happy that he turned us down either, now we're stuck with that mouthy Scottish gobshite who's going to wreck our season.

> Some of his words were... 'The club (Newcastle) was right but the
> time wasnt' and 'im contracted to Birmingham but who knows what will
> happen in the future' (suggesting he may still leave if Souness didnt
> last long)

Hope remains then, thankgod, i'm hoping GS is only temping !
Sat 11/09/04 at 11:14
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Its been a while since i was here but you cant keep a good man down ;)

So then... Heskey in, Yorke in, John out (as near as damn it)

Morrison scoring 2 goals in the last week for the Rep Ireland, Bruce has got a bit of a dilemna and thats without even mentioning the magical Mikael.

How to keep those guys happy? well its surely quite simple... you play well and score and you play again next week, you play bad and score and you play again next week, you play bad and dont score and we might sell you to the Villa :)

Having just seen the latest Bruce interview regarding the Newcastle job, Steve didnt look too happy that he had turned them down, he seemed to be having belated 2nd thoughts and appeared to be regretting his decision to stay at St Andrews, not good.

Some of his words were... 'The club (Newcastle) was right but the time wasnt' and 'im contracted to Birmingham but who knows what will happen in the future' (suggesting he may still leave if Souness didnt last long)

Newcastle must be only too aware of these comments and would possibly have some kind of contact in the not to distant future to see whether Bruce would jump ship at the end of the current season (i think he would judging by his facial expressions last night - he really does want the Newcastle job and that was plain to see, just he knew he couldnt quit at this exact time).

I know theres not alot of Blue noses around these forums, but anyway thats the latest gossip from a die hard Brummie.

Paul.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.