GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The "Make Up An Advert" Game"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/09/04 at 19:17
Regular
I'm biored, basically, this game is, someone gives a product to make an advert on, you can pick a company which makes that product and make an advert for something.

So, for example, if someone said "glasses" then you could make up an advert that goes something like:

A man is walking down a street (wearing glasses of course). THen he walks into a lamppost
Someone else walks by him and says "You should have gone to Specsavers."

Yeah,

This sucks, but it could be funny.

First product:

Biscuits
Sat 04/09/04 at 22:36
Regular
"screw this"
The Hibernator wrote:
> Got it. Cheers mate. Now get rid of it. Gotta go, I'll e-mail you when
> I can, and I'll try to get Messenger.

ok
Sat 04/09/04 at 22:31
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Got it. Cheers mate. Now get rid of it. Gotta go, I'll e-mail you when I can, and I'll try to get Messenger.
Sat 04/09/04 at 22:28
Regular
"screw this"
ihdsg
Sat 04/09/04 at 22:26
Regular
"For One Night Only"
LOL. Now it's taking forever to type something... gimme your address if you want and then quickly edit it out once I confirm I've got it, to avoid spammers. I'll have to try tomorrow - I'm gonna get cut off. This took forever to write.
Sat 04/09/04 at 22:21
Regular
"screw this"
calm down
Sat 04/09/04 at 22:21
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Great. Now a crash-countdown has come up!
Sat 04/09/04 at 22:18
Regular
"For One Night Only"
It's not letting me. Blasted pop-up confirming me, my computer is gonna crash has just come up again, too!
Sat 04/09/04 at 22:16
Regular
"screw this"
download msn already
Sat 04/09/04 at 22:15
Regular
"screw this"
kent
Sat 04/09/04 at 22:14
Regular
"For One Night Only"
liquid snake wrote:
> monty, Hibernator were r u

Manchester. You?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.