GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hark To Thee"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/08/04 at 21:06
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
The wooden caskets are lower into the ground as one. A sad melody fills the air, and little Angelina stands dumbfonded staring into the depths of her grandmother's coffin.
Two other families wept along side her, facing their dead. This so called "insident" tore loved ones apart, and took the lives of 18year old Mallory Santos, 34year old Greg Aldmond, and little Angelina's grandmother, who's corpse was barely identified, 65year old Bell Bishop. She must have not stood a chance.

-----------------------------------------------------

adjective~Purpose:
Something set up as an object or end to be attained. A goal put upon with, or without, someones knowing. Destined.

~~18year Old Mallory Santos~~

4:00am
A slight crackle of fire. Nothing more.
The crackle becomes louder, a clock begins to tick.
The noises appear closer, louder, a showerhead sprinkle is heard from afar.
The noises become louder, nothing else could break the sound. Chaos. A baby begins to cry.
Louder, even louder, the noises raise and raise, tearing at Mallory's very mind! A siren squeals on!
Chaos! Noise! Loader! Louder. Louder!

Mallory jumps out of bed gasping for air. The soft drops of water spalsh on her window from outside.
She reaches her trembling hand toward her night stand and grasps a glass of water and takes a single sip. She had never had a dream so insane. It must be her nerves. Dan, her boyfriend was away for the week she's just a little jumpy is all. That must be it.

2:00pm
At school later that day she sits half asleep at her desk staring down at a blank sheet of paper, her book report.

"Heh, you actually gonna turn that in" Elizabeth says examining Mallory.
"I completly forgot about it, dammit"
"No worries, you know this crackpot Mr. Simmon doesn't even care to check who did their work, just write anything"
"Hah, you serious, he wont notice."
"Yea just try it. It will....."

A slight crackle of fire fills the room.

"Wait stop Eli. What the hell is that noise"
".......Mal the study hall is completely silent. What are you talking about?"
"Eli please dont play like that"

A clock begins to tick rapidly.

"Eli please stop kidding, please!!! PLEASE Tell me you hear that" Mallory's eyes begin to water.
"......."
"ELI!"
"......"

Elizabeths lips seem to be moving but all Mallory hears are mumbles. Elizabeth gets frightened by Mallory's shrieks of insanity and jumps out of her seat. Counselers, teachers, gaurds all come into the room. Mallorys gets up and starts raging madly, flipping desks, flipping tables. They try to hold her down but their efforts fail. Finally one gaurd elbows her across the head. She falls and begins to bleed.

Light. Light all around her. She looks around and makes out 2 other bodies. Where was she? Was she dead?
Suddenly a man dressed in a red robe walks in between them all.

"Birth, life, and death. its what makes up this universe. Do you know that?" the man speaks.
"Who are you!?! Get away from me!"
"Three. Three will be chosen at random of the human race to prove the races worth."
"What?"
"If you shall fail you will die. If you shall pass, you and your loved ones, will live to start a new world"
"Who are you to say things like that!"
"This world has been tainted with evil, you all have lost what is sacred! LOST! Lost what is dear to living!
"And what's that?"
"Peace, child."
"Peace?"
"Peace is what HAS NOT been kept. And thou shall suffer the pain of death! You and the 2 others shall face the living worlds greatest enemy to desifer who lives and who dies. Does thou know this enemy?"
"....Death, the greatest enemy to all"
"Correct.... It's been many years since I was given the responciblity under your universe. But ive had enough. It is said in the scriptures that a new god will take my place, and this has come true. I am no longer the god you think you know. I am a god, that shall destroy the ones that deface peace."
"But why.... why do you...."

A flash of light blinds Mallory

"Yea just try it. It will...."
"AHHHHHH!" Mallory yells and begins to cry hysterically.

She was back in the study hall, before her little freak out.

Elizabeth jumps back.

"Mallory whats wrong!"
"I...I have to go" she says sobbing.

Everyone in the study hall eyes her as she exits.

HARK TO THEE

part 1 end
Tue 03/08/04 at 11:55
"Was UW."
I remember you. I came back not too long ago...
Mon 02/08/04 at 22:32
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Get in line matt^_~
Mon 02/08/04 at 22:28
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Please, Cow, will you lick my crotch?
Mon 02/08/04 at 21:22
"period drama"
At least you didn't write color or sidewalk.
Be thankful for that.

Now let's dive back into slimy, painfully blatent gay innuendo. That's always fun.
Mon 02/08/04 at 21:19
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I'm not even sure when I'll make the next part.

Im at the point where I just bash my face into the keyboard and hope i make words, as you could see from my rambling show of idiocy above.
Mon 02/08/04 at 21:14
"period drama"
I'll wait for the next part before making comment.
Mon 02/08/04 at 21:12
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
mattributé wrote:

> How goes... being American and stuff?

Nothing much.
Still American, still sexy as all hell.

OH! Today i had pancakes for breakfeast o_O
Mon 02/08/04 at 21:12
"period drama"
Pffft. Teh levels of return w00tagé shall diminish by half with each re-coming.

Do not re-come again.
Unless you have sufficient funds.
Mon 02/08/04 at 21:09
Regular
"tokyo police club"
DRUNK COW!

THE LEGEND RETURNS!

HE'S BACK, BACK I SAY!

I was Tribute. You SHOULD remember me, ho.

How goes... being American and stuff?
Mon 02/08/04 at 21:06
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
The wooden caskets are lower into the ground as one. A sad melody fills the air, and little Angelina stands dumbfonded staring into the depths of her grandmother's coffin.
Two other families wept along side her, facing their dead. This so called "insident" tore loved ones apart, and took the lives of 18year old Mallory Santos, 34year old Greg Aldmond, and little Angelina's grandmother, who's corpse was barely identified, 65year old Bell Bishop. She must have not stood a chance.

-----------------------------------------------------

adjective~Purpose:
Something set up as an object or end to be attained. A goal put upon with, or without, someones knowing. Destined.

~~18year Old Mallory Santos~~

4:00am
A slight crackle of fire. Nothing more.
The crackle becomes louder, a clock begins to tick.
The noises appear closer, louder, a showerhead sprinkle is heard from afar.
The noises become louder, nothing else could break the sound. Chaos. A baby begins to cry.
Louder, even louder, the noises raise and raise, tearing at Mallory's very mind! A siren squeals on!
Chaos! Noise! Loader! Louder. Louder!

Mallory jumps out of bed gasping for air. The soft drops of water spalsh on her window from outside.
She reaches her trembling hand toward her night stand and grasps a glass of water and takes a single sip. She had never had a dream so insane. It must be her nerves. Dan, her boyfriend was away for the week she's just a little jumpy is all. That must be it.

2:00pm
At school later that day she sits half asleep at her desk staring down at a blank sheet of paper, her book report.

"Heh, you actually gonna turn that in" Elizabeth says examining Mallory.
"I completly forgot about it, dammit"
"No worries, you know this crackpot Mr. Simmon doesn't even care to check who did their work, just write anything"
"Hah, you serious, he wont notice."
"Yea just try it. It will....."

A slight crackle of fire fills the room.

"Wait stop Eli. What the hell is that noise"
".......Mal the study hall is completely silent. What are you talking about?"
"Eli please dont play like that"

A clock begins to tick rapidly.

"Eli please stop kidding, please!!! PLEASE Tell me you hear that" Mallory's eyes begin to water.
"......."
"ELI!"
"......"

Elizabeths lips seem to be moving but all Mallory hears are mumbles. Elizabeth gets frightened by Mallory's shrieks of insanity and jumps out of her seat. Counselers, teachers, gaurds all come into the room. Mallorys gets up and starts raging madly, flipping desks, flipping tables. They try to hold her down but their efforts fail. Finally one gaurd elbows her across the head. She falls and begins to bleed.

Light. Light all around her. She looks around and makes out 2 other bodies. Where was she? Was she dead?
Suddenly a man dressed in a red robe walks in between them all.

"Birth, life, and death. its what makes up this universe. Do you know that?" the man speaks.
"Who are you!?! Get away from me!"
"Three. Three will be chosen at random of the human race to prove the races worth."
"What?"
"If you shall fail you will die. If you shall pass, you and your loved ones, will live to start a new world"
"Who are you to say things like that!"
"This world has been tainted with evil, you all have lost what is sacred! LOST! Lost what is dear to living!
"And what's that?"
"Peace, child."
"Peace?"
"Peace is what HAS NOT been kept. And thou shall suffer the pain of death! You and the 2 others shall face the living worlds greatest enemy to desifer who lives and who dies. Does thou know this enemy?"
"....Death, the greatest enemy to all"
"Correct.... It's been many years since I was given the responciblity under your universe. But ive had enough. It is said in the scriptures that a new god will take my place, and this has come true. I am no longer the god you think you know. I am a god, that shall destroy the ones that deface peace."
"But why.... why do you...."

A flash of light blinds Mallory

"Yea just try it. It will...."
"AHHHHHH!" Mallory yells and begins to cry hysterically.

She was back in the study hall, before her little freak out.

Elizabeth jumps back.

"Mallory whats wrong!"
"I...I have to go" she says sobbing.

Everyone in the study hall eyes her as she exits.

HARK TO THEE

part 1 end

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.