GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Babycakes""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/08/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh my good sweet Jebus.

I've seen this floating about the music channels a few times now, and... argrahrhr.
The video alone is the most blatant follower of the "sex sells" mantra, but the "song"?

Someone shoot these three smacktards. The two blokes are trying to be all hip and stuff. Muh.

The moment that someone thinks this song is good - that is to say, the moment someone buys this CD because they like it - that's the moment I'll consider gunning down every single moron who likes crap music. I'll ask them what bands they like first, and if they give an answer I don't like, I'll shoot them.

Daily Mail, have fun.
Tue 03/08/04 at 12:02
"Was UW."
Fígó wrote:
> Its just as bad as 'Satisfaction'...

Actually, worse.
Tue 03/08/04 at 08:37
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Dare i say i have to agree with AZUL. The song is total utter garbage. And the video is just pointless.. Who in their right mind likes this song. most of the people i have asked (at work) hate it. However they are playng it in all the clubs here though..
Mon 02/08/04 at 19:12
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Azul wrote:
> I'll consider gunning down every single moron who likes crap
> music. I'll ask them what bands they like first, and if they give an
> answer I don't like, I'll shoot them.

Why do you think that everyone has to like the same music as you? Wouldn't it be boring if everyone listened to the same thing?

Oh and i'm sure someone doesn't like your taste in music but they don't go around saying they will shoot you

Grow up!
Mon 02/08/04 at 15:46
"Was UW."
I haven't heard it before. Guess I'm lucky...or maybe I'm not. *Thinks*...damn it, I know what it is now. I hate the tune.

UW.
Mon 02/08/04 at 14:21
Regular
"..."
The horrible reality is, it's becoming one of the most requested music videos on TV. AAAARGGGGHHHH!!!
Mon 02/08/04 at 12:31
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It also has a stephen hawking style voice.

Thats always a winner.
Mon 02/08/04 at 11:44
Regular
"The Red Shift"
But that has a dance beat and so appealed to someone.

This has poor "singing" and poor "lyrics".
Mon 02/08/04 at 11:29
Regular
Its just as bad as 'Satisfaction'...
Mon 02/08/04 at 10:49
Regular
"Selected"
The song makes me want to choke on my own fist.

The video is so very cheap, which is kinda funny.
Mon 02/08/04 at 00:03
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
cookie monster wrote:
> I love the way the girl makes "rap-arm-gestures" to look
> cool.

rap arm gestures annoy me immensely.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.