GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It shouldn't be so funny"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/07/04 at 13:46
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Got my Final Draft 6 the other day. It's a script writing programme that formats everything for you in the correct industry standard way. Amongst other things it also reads your words back to you. So in a Stephen Hawking style voice your computer will say anything. I've now started using it to actually type a script after spending ages typing in words and laughing. The only thing it hasn't been able to say is my surname, but real people have the same problem so I'll let it off.
Mon 19/07/04 at 22:56
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
> Hope you didn't buy it brand new - Final Draft 7 it out.

Well I've read about a lot of problems in version 7 and decided it will be best to go with 6. Especially as it's my first time with the programme and I don't want to deal with loads of software errors.
Sun 18/07/04 at 16:18
"Was UW."
There are these 'Voice Generators' in some basic and advanced software music packages. I can't stop laughing at the 'Robotic' voices like Stephen Hawking when you type in a whole pile of crap.
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:50
Regular
"Wasting away"
Hope you didn't buy it brand new - Final Draft 7 it out.
Fri 16/07/04 at 12:03
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah my girlfriend told me about the same programme.

I should be too old to laugh at this kind of thing, but it's almost impossible.
Thu 15/07/04 at 14:40
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Reminds me of the old Amiga's. You could get it to read back to you in a variety of styles: Man, Woman, Robot and something else?

Ah the fun of making it say things like "Dave is a big poo" (I was only about 10 at the time!) ;-p

GL
Thu 15/07/04 at 13:46
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Got my Final Draft 6 the other day. It's a script writing programme that formats everything for you in the correct industry standard way. Amongst other things it also reads your words back to you. So in a Stephen Hawking style voice your computer will say anything. I've now started using it to actually type a script after spending ages typing in words and laughing. The only thing it hasn't been able to say is my surname, but real people have the same problem so I'll let it off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.