GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Advice please..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap'.
Fri 11/02/05 at 19:23
Regular
"Here to cause chaos"
I'm thinking of getting The new legend of Zelda game Minish cape.
If anyone has played it I would like to know if it's a worth while game.
Sat 12/02/05 at 13:50
Regular
"DS..."
Having bought it on release and completing it I would definately recommend it, it's quite possibly the best original portable Zelda game to date, (not including the gba conversion of ALTTP obviously) in fact, allthough it may not be quite as good as A Link To The Past it's more of a modern day equivelant to it, except with added elements from OOT, MM, WW etc, which all helps to add to it, anyways, in conclusion, it's quality from start to minish... (minish = finish... never mind, my bad) so yeah, buy it.

Slik ~_~
Sat 12/02/05 at 10:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
it's brilliant apparently. my advice would be to get it.
Fri 11/02/05 at 19:23
Regular
"Here to cause chaos"
I'm thinking of getting The new legend of Zelda game Minish cape.
If anyone has played it I would like to know if it's a worth while game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.