GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Problem with KOTOR 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords '.
Sat 12/02/05 at 14:45
Regular
"who wrote that?"
I have been playing it for some time now, i do like the game but maybe it is just my computer but it will reset itself at random. It is not at certain parts of the game or battles or battle scenes, it is obviously annoying have to load from the closest save and keep doing bit of it again.

My specs are
Asus A mobo
P4 3.2
1Gb Ram
9800 pro

which is easily powerful enough for best graphics. any ideas or anyone else has this problem
Sat 19/02/05 at 17:50
Regular
"Team Laser Explosio"
gr13ve, that was helpful information. Have you tried downloading the new patch from the Lucas Arts website.
Sat 19/02/05 at 14:29
Regular
"Captain to you."
My 'Copy' of the game hasn't reset my computer but i did have one or 2 crashes back to desktop but only in the first area, other than that i played it through without a problem.
Sat 19/02/05 at 13:07
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Hazelld how about you go away and stop spamming this place up.
Sat 19/02/05 at 10:32
Regular
"Team Laser Explosio"
Anyway if the problem has been reported at Lucasarts then why are you asking the public? Are they more likely to know than the game publishers?
Sat 19/02/05 at 10:31
Regular
"Team Laser Explosio"
Everyone my have a form of epilepsy brought on by the game that causes their knee to hit the power switch.
Sat 19/02/05 at 10:26
Regular
"Team Laser Explosio"
No need to be so tetchy. I was just explaining my problem to see if it was anything like yours.
Sat 19/02/05 at 10:25
Regular
"who wrote that?"
I don't think you have this game, and if you go to the Lucas art support page then you will see that there is a big problem with the game.
Sat 19/02/05 at 10:13
Regular
"Team Laser Explosio"
Same problem?
Sat 19/02/05 at 10:13
Regular
"Team Laser Explosio"
Oh wait, my knee hit the power switch.
Sat 19/02/05 at 10:12
Regular
"Team Laser Explosio"
OH no, it's broken!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.