GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"need for speed underground 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Need for Speed Underground 2'.
Mon 14/02/05 at 19:53
Regular
"donna"
please anyone can you help i'm on 68% on need for speed underground and can't find anymore races please help me thanks guys
Sun 27/02/05 at 17:10
Regular
"Cosmic..."
Go to the world map in your garag and it should show you all the hidden races and normal races you haven't done.
Sat 26/02/05 at 22:38
Regular
"Thriller Killer"
I'm on 61% with a 10 star visual. I think this game's actually better than the first because of the graphics and how it immerses you into the game more
Fri 25/02/05 at 00:19
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I think this game was a pretty big letdown compared to the first, the first was awesome, this one is just pretty good :oP
Mon 21/02/05 at 18:49
Have u done the big race against ur rival?
Tue 15/02/05 at 22:08
Regular
"Ruddie1"
You need to get your visual rating up higher for more racers to unlock
Tue 15/02/05 at 17:33
Regular
"donna"
thanks for replying to my message the problem i got is that i've been every where on the map and can't see any races is there a certain car i need for all the races, this one is harder than the first need for speed
Mon 14/02/05 at 19:56
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
If you see an orange cone like thing on your map it's a rival car. Press up when it flashes it's lights and do all the ouruns. Other than that the races are scattered all over the map try driving from shop to shop and im sure you'll encounter some.
Mon 14/02/05 at 19:53
Regular
"donna"
please anyone can you help i'm on 68% on need for speed underground and can't find anymore races please help me thanks guys

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.