GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"An idiot ManYoo fan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/05/04 at 18:26
"High polygon count"
Well, yes, I know there's more than one of them, but I'm talking about one in particular.

I was walking down the street in town today, proudly wearing my Arsenal top with Bergkamp's name and number on the back, and stopped on a corner waiting to cross the road.

A poncy, dirty little grey car came around the corner (think it was a Fiesta but not sure - couldn't see the badge for the rust), and the goon in the passenger seat yells out of the window:

"We still rule in Europe!"

I just grinned, made the 'winker' gesture, and walked on, amused that the scrawny treg was so p!ssed off that he felt the need to embarrass himself like this.

Not only was he so very, very wrong (they haven't actually ruled in Europe for several years now; they currently have the indignity of having to qualify because they didn't even manage 2nd place; and they actually went out before Arsenal this season)... but he was also wearing a United shirt that was years out of date (it had SHARP on it - United have had at least 150 kits out since SHARP sponsored them) and looked like it hadn't been washed in 6 months.

How anyone could have the nerve to shout that out after what has been United's worst season since... well... ever... is beyond me.

Okay, so he amused me, but... have some dignity man! Please!
Fri 21/05/04 at 21:26
Regular
"Long time no see!"
DW wrote:
"Are you the no.2 from like, way back in the day?"
-----

Yeah, Rickoss' long, lost little brother, right...?
Fri 21/05/04 at 12:32
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> but I'm talking about one in particular.

Neó wrote:
>im the one

Shame on you but it's nice of you to own up :)
Fri 21/05/04 at 12:25
Regular
"Colourless"
I'm not sure as to why people say "I'll get my coat" these days. I mean I do say it, but thinking about it, it doesn't really make sense.

As getting your coat usually means you've pulled....

Ah...Maybe you have.... Lucky Neo
Fri 21/05/04 at 08:26
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
That was so blatantly poor, Neo. Tsk.
Thu 20/05/04 at 23:44
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yes, whereas im the one

I'll get my coat...
Thu 20/05/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Colourless"
996 days...

One would assume....

(Never assume by the way)
Thu 20/05/04 at 22:28
Regular
no.2...

Are you the no.2 from like, way back in the day?
Thu 20/05/04 at 21:43
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> Well, the guy's wearing a Man United shirt from yonks-ago, and he's
> shouting about how we "still rule in Europe" - obviously,
> he's mucked-up mentally and is stuck living in the past, can't you
> see it?!? :)
>
>
> Still, it's true though - until you do 'something special' in Europe,
> we will always have THE TREBLE!! :D
>
> :P

well said, although i think the next english club to do well in the champions league will be chelsea, we are still the last team to win it for a long time
Thu 20/05/04 at 21:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Bah, 'The Treble'. Impressive yes. But haven't you won European competitions the same amount as Nottingham Forest? I think so.

Until Man Utd reaches Liverpool/Milan/Madrid status of European success, I will not accept them as one of the 'greats'.

Plus the fact I don't like them.
Thu 20/05/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, the guy's wearing a Man United shirt from yonks-ago, and he's shouting about how we "still rule in Europe" - obviously, he's mucked-up mentally and is stuck living in the past, can't you see it?!? :)

Still, it's true though - until you do 'something special' in Europe, we will always have THE TREBLE!! :D

:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.