GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kung Fu Chaos"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Kung Fu Chaos'.
Thu 10/03/05 at 17:26
Regular
My Xbox died the other week, HDD problem I think. Sold in on eBay to some mug for £60, so went out and bought another.

However, I'd lost the majority of my saves, which means going back through older games and re-starting them. The one I started last night was Kung Fu Chaos.

I hadn't played this single player for years, as I only play it multi player (the spinny round pole, catch the princess and ice berg are the only ones to do), so I had to work through single player to unlock it all again.

And I'd forgotten how amusing this game is, but it's also quite frustrating! Anyway, after waffling so much, you should go out and get this, it's on budget and it's agreat laugh - in single and multiplayer.
Thu 10/03/05 at 21:03
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I've always been tempted to buy Kung Fu Chaos but haven't... Dunno why. Probably will get it though next time I see it at a decent price. :)
Thu 10/03/05 at 20:46
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I quite enjoyed it but rather preferred fuzion frenzy. Which I hunted for for months! It was hard to find but well worth it.
Thu 10/03/05 at 17:26
Regular
My Xbox died the other week, HDD problem I think. Sold in on eBay to some mug for £60, so went out and bought another.

However, I'd lost the majority of my saves, which means going back through older games and re-starting them. The one I started last night was Kung Fu Chaos.

I hadn't played this single player for years, as I only play it multi player (the spinny round pole, catch the princess and ice berg are the only ones to do), so I had to work through single player to unlock it all again.

And I'd forgotten how amusing this game is, but it's also quite frustrating! Anyway, after waffling so much, you should go out and get this, it's on budget and it's agreat laugh - in single and multiplayer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.