GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/03/05 at 16:19
Regular
"wa hay"
ps3, is realy that good. Because when i bought ps2 mag it did not look good it looked like an dvd with a round bump.I wasn't impressed even so i should be.Then I took a look at the xbox 2 this looked nice and slim but the problem I don't like about it was that it looked like the xbox.Tell me what you think about the ps3.
Tue 22/03/05 at 16:19
Regular
"wa hay"
ps3, is realy that good. Because when i bought ps2 mag it did not look good it looked like an dvd with a round bump.I wasn't impressed even so i should be.Then I took a look at the xbox 2 this looked nice and slim but the problem I don't like about it was that it looked like the xbox.Tell me what you think about the ps3.
Tue 22/03/05 at 16:22
Regular
": ("
What. The. F**k.

?
Tue 22/03/05 at 16:42
Regular
"wa hay"
what the hell do you mean
Tue 22/03/05 at 16:44
Regular
What the hell do you mean?
Tue 22/03/05 at 16:58
Regular
"wa hay"
i mean that the ps3 isn't as good as i thought.
Tue 22/03/05 at 16:59
Regular
"Ruddie1"
What the hell do you all mean?!
Tue 22/03/05 at 17:00
Regular
shamone fool wrote:
> i mean that the ps3 isn't as good as i thought.

Yeah cause you've played it.
Tue 22/03/05 at 17:26
Regular
"wa hay"
i've haven't played on it but iv'e know a lot about it
Tue 22/03/05 at 17:43
Regular
"The definitive tag"
shamone fool wrote:
> i've haven't played on it but iv'e know a lot about it

I sort of doubt that. What you know will most likely be rumours and speculation.
Tue 22/03/05 at 17:53
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
At the end of the day, everything is going to go the same as the year before the PS2,Gamecube and Xbox came out.

This console can do this and this console can do that.

Until I see video evidence of what these consoles are capable of, I won't make any judgement.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.