GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, the DS......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/03/05 at 20:31
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I played one in GS about a month ago. They were using Wario Ware Touched to demonstrate the console and it was great fun. But I looked at the release schedule for the DS and there doesn't seem to be anything else worth buying for it, unless anyone can tell me otherwise.
Tue 22/03/05 at 20:31
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I played one in GS about a month ago. They were using Wario Ware Touched to demonstrate the console and it was great fun. But I looked at the release schedule for the DS and there doesn't seem to be anything else worth buying for it, unless anyone can tell me otherwise.
Tue 22/03/05 at 20:32
Regular
There isn't, well mattributé says Polarium and Feel The Magic are the defining moments for the DS but to my knowledge they're just short games. Apparently addictive as hell though.
Tue 22/03/05 at 20:48
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Read my reviews of Polarium and Feel the Magic.

Yoshi's Touch and Go, Wario Ware and Mario 64 seem to be the console's other defining moments.
Tue 22/03/05 at 21:57
Regular
Other than Wario Ware and Mario Kart I see nothing worth purchasing for a long time.

I've not looked into this Yoshi game though.

*goes to look on IGN*
Tue 22/03/05 at 23:00
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Metroid Prime Hunters should be amazing as a full game not just a demo.
Tue 22/03/05 at 23:09
Regular
Baten Kaitos DS could be amazing.
Thu 24/03/05 at 16:30
Regular
"Long live videogame"
Is it just me or are other people disappointed with the launch titles for DS in the UK.
Thu 24/03/05 at 16:39
Regular
"bit of a brain"
no its just you.
Thu 24/03/05 at 16:56
Regular
"Pwned"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Other than Wario Ware and Mario Kart I see nothing worth purchasing
> for a long time.

Yeah, apart from Ridge Racer which will be worth buying, just not brilliant. I hope to death that Mario Kart will come with the WiFi service, whatever form it comes in.
Thu 24/03/05 at 17:28
Regular
"Great with butter"
The launch was ok I suppose - had 2 amazing games (Mario64DS and WarioWare) and some other good games, but then there were some real poor titles.

Animal Crossing looks good in my opinion, and there is also this other Mario side scrolling platformer coming out, too. Not bad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.