GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"300,000 seals to be culled"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/04/04 at 22:39
Regular
Aww, how could you, those seal pups with their massive eyes, big furry fat bodies, and malevolent stare ...

[URL]http://breaking.tcm.ie/2004/04/12/story142524.html[/URL]

Your views ...
Wed 14/04/04 at 20:21
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
So what if the seals are eating fish, that's the only thing they can eat. However we can easily find a substitute for Cod.
Wed 14/04/04 at 18:09
Regular
"8==="
suddenly all those lab scenes in the orignial Killer video make sense...
Wed 14/04/04 at 18:09
Regular
"8==="
Although if he's cloning himself...
Wed 14/04/04 at 18:08
Regular
"8==="
He's a good artist.

He doesn't deserve to be killed, re-animated, killed, re-animated etc/over and over.
Wed 14/04/04 at 16:29
Regular
"\\"
I understand mainly why they're doing it. But it's still damn horrible. Anyone see the front page of the independent today? Twas something... Can't quite think of a word to use.
Wed 14/04/04 at 16:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The problem is that the fishing industry in Canada is going t*ts up, and the growth of the seal population (Which eats a lot of fish) is linked to it. There are several factors involved, but the main thing is that selling seal corpses can get you a lot of cash, due to the value of the blubber and fur.
Wed 14/04/04 at 14:08
Regular
"eat toast!"
"The seals are living in their own habitats so I don't see why everyone sees them as a problem."

There has been stories that the seals have been depleting fish stocks in the region so humans would die. But, i'm sure we could just put them in a zoo or find a more fitting end to the seals. The eu by the way has banned seal furs from entering the markets of europe (a way of condemning it).
Tue 13/04/04 at 19:36
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
RoJ wrote:
> I am not really bothered too much about it, the seals aren't going to > become extinct, however I think the fur trade is sickening.

Okay, so say I walk up to you with a Shotgun and shoot you with it. I guess no-one would bother because humans wouldn't become extinct as a result?

Sorry, I don't mean to offend you there, I'm just trying to put accross a point.
Tue 13/04/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I thinks it's bloody sick, what gives man the right to go around killing things as they please? No-one goes around saying "Oh look, there's an overcrowded town, better kill everyone in it then". The seals are living in their own habitats so I don't see why everyone sees them as a problem.
Tue 13/04/04 at 15:37
Regular
"^_^"
I am sure McDOnalds could find them a new home. "McCulledSeal please"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.