GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[Film] Borat Movie Film"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/11/06 at 19:48
Regular
""none""
Borat!: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Yep, funny eh? Just as the title says. Recently, I decided to actually pay for a film, so I watched it in the cinema.

"Borat", you may be wondering whats that? Borat originates from a sketch called "Da Ali G Show", played by the synonymous comedian Ali G (Sacha Baron Cohen). Borat is the name of the of the Kazakhstani male.

In this movie Borat plays a news reporter, who makes a trip to the US of A. In the movie he goes around pretending he does not know how to act around a moderen day country. He also goes around talking to real people and fooling around with people, and see what they reply with.

Most around 85% of the film is real, not acted out. This makes him very brave, and does get him threatened and verbally abused. This makes it much more amusing. He also goes to different parts of the country and pretends he is a racist, and tests what they say.

All his jokes are 100% unique and original. It was funny but at the same time shocking. Audiences reactions were very positive, me and they all laughed towards the film.

I would say this movie is a must see for everyone, whoever you are.

Please, you come see my film. If it not success, I will be execute.
Sun 19/11/06 at 11:57
Regular
"I may return"
Twas not your fault, Ninja, you did try :D

Scary Snake wrote:
> So you just came on to post that Sunflower? You tease!

Yeh :P
Tho, if youre feelin lonely, always know, that im lurkin most of the time :)
I just dont feel ike talkin.
Sun 19/11/06 at 10:40
Regular
""none""
Sunflower wrote:
> I've just come on today, only to post a thanks to Ninja, for the
> ideas and help.
>
> Ninja_Reborn wrote:
> So did you watch it?
>
> Yes, today thanks :)
> Although, only me and a 14 year old showed up, however we acted
> very mature, well whilst getting our tickets anyway. When we
> were in there we couldn't stop laughing (mainly at the piracy
> adverts, oh and the one when the woman gets run over!), a
> definate 9/10 film :D
>
> Also some bad news... Sacha Baron Cohen recently got beaten up.
>
> I know, although I couldn't help but laugh when reading about it
> :s

No Problem! (even thou I didn't help) I'm happy you enjoyed the film.
Sun 19/11/06 at 10:13
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
So you just came on to post that Sunflower? You tease!
Sat 18/11/06 at 18:05
Regular
"I may return"
I've just come on today, only to post a thanks to Ninja, for the ideas and help.

Ninja_Reborn wrote:
> So did you watch it?

Yes, today thanks :)
Although, only me and a 14 year old showed up, however we acted very mature, well whilst getting our tickets anyway. When we were in there we couldn't stop laughing (mainly at the piracy adverts, oh and the one when the woman gets run over!), a definate 9/10 film :D

> Also some bad news... Sacha Baron Cohen recently got beaten up.

I know, although I couldn't help but laugh when reading about it :s
Fri 17/11/06 at 20:45
Regular
""none""
So did you watch it?

Also some bad news... Sacha Baron Cohen recently got beaten up.
Sun 12/11/06 at 15:45
Regular
"I may return"
lol
Sun 12/11/06 at 15:39
Regular
""none""
Sunflower wrote:
> Lol, cheers :D
>
> You sound like you've done this before...

You wouldn't be surprised ;)
Sun 12/11/06 at 12:47
Regular
"I may return"
Lol, cheers :D

You sound like you've done this before...
Sat 11/11/06 at 19:58
Regular
""none""
You'll most likely get in. 13 and 15 are very close. Tell one of your over 15 mates to give all the tickets, and make your group crowd around you.

Good Luck ^_^
Sat 11/11/06 at 18:44
Regular
"I may return"
I'm taking the risk of going to town, and possibly being banned from the cinema, for trying to get into a 15, when I'm only 13. Just to see 'Borat!' I'm going next week, with a big group of over 15s and hopefully wont be figured out.

The reveiw is really good, and makes me want to see it even more!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.