GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I feel so low"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/04/04 at 23:35
Regular
"wow"
For the past 3 years my life has been real crap, and resently I have completely lost it, and right at the wrong time too coming up to my A-Levels. Right now i have nobody to talk to, nobody at home, online or even an appropriat chat board to go to so i'm stuck here. I mean a computer shop website, it would be funny if it wasn't so sad! Please cheer me up you computer freaks. You never know, the purpose of your life could be to tell me somthing right now that will change my whole life and the way i affect the world. i am but a product of society so don't blame or critisise me, blame the government, everyone else does!
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:48
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Ashley wrote:
> you come here so obviously your prepared to make an effort to share
> your feelings
>
> I don't think it's that simple. He just had to find some sort of
> outlet however small, he didn't necessarily want to do this.

i didn't mean it like that, i meant it is encouraging that he is finding vents, I'm sure its much better to vent some than keep it all penned in.

aa i said a new start sounds his best option, and uni should give him that chance.
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:34
Regular
I've been through a bit of a bad period for an year i'm 19 but i had it when I was 17. I was stuck in a position that I could do nothing much, I was midly depressed and I had no motivation at all but i never felt so bad i needed to do anything extreme.
Now I'm 19 I've used that year to analyse myself and learn from it, it was worth the pain in the end I feel better about myself it matured and changed me as a person all i need to do now is believe in myself and forget the past.
Overall I'm much happier than I ever was about myself and my life.

It happens one time in one persons life no matter what but I'm glad it happened at such a young age because I couldn't live the way I was in the past. Keep your head up mate!
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:22
Regular
Zhuge Liang, or can I call you Zhuge? :^)

So you're doing a-levels? Are you planning on going to uni? That might work out for you. It's a fresh start, people generally aren't the a**-holes you might know in school/college now - people mature, the worst people tend to leave education.

And however smart you are, so long as you get *some* ucas points you can find a uni that will take you.

As for the firends? Stick around here. t's a start...
Wed 07/04/04 at 03:13
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Ashley wrote:
> you come here so obviously your prepared to make an effort to share
> your feelings

I don't think it's that simple. He just had to find some sort of outlet however small, he didn't necessarily want to do this.
Wed 07/04/04 at 03:04
Regular
"Monochromatic"
2 hour's i've been talking to him he has just left, it not the longest time i have spent on msn, there was a 6 hours chat 4am-10am a couple of weeks ago.
Wed 07/04/04 at 02:22
Regular
i'd suggest getting out and do something, don't sit around and feel sorry for yourself, join a club or society which is unconnected to your life, build up an interest in something, and meet people with similar interests.

you come here so obviously your prepared to make an effort to share your feelings anon, so why not try meeting people through something else, you don't have to tell them your issues.

I remember back at school there were quiet kids, those who actually made an effort and tried to do things generally got accepted in the end, it might be to late now at school as you only have a couple of months left, but chin up.

What you doing after you finish school? uni? work? either is a fresh chance to meet people, with people with no pre determined opinions of you, invariably if you are reclusive you will get ignored, fact of life. If you are open friendly and make an effort you can build relationships, and things will come together i'm sure. Once the basics are established you can build and other things will fall into place.

I'm not going to pretend i know how you feel cos i don't, i can't imagine what it feels like to feel so alone and low, but i do know that in any situation you won't suceed until you truly try.

you could try using these and other boards to try and find others who had the same experiences and follow what they say, those with similar experiences can probably be the best teachers.

Fresh opportunities should arise after school, get some good grades and some good opportunities, so chin up.

Hope that helped
Wed 07/04/04 at 01:33
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I know precisely the feelings you're having, ZL. At the moment I feel just the same, like I need somebody to talk to desperately but just don't have anyone there. I've been an empty shell for weeks and weeks now, just feeling like I've been gutted like a fish and left out to dry in the sun. Something has to give sooner or later, and not necessarily in a good way.
Wed 07/04/04 at 00:43
Regular
"^_^"
cookie monster wrote:
> What sort of options would claiming homelessness offer?

council acomodation, meaning my own place in a run down area full of crime and horrible living conditions.

Which is a good tihng, as it is my own space. But the process required, it means destroying my family etc, i couldn't do it.
Wed 07/04/04 at 00:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Parr wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Parr wrote:
> One of them required me to officially announce myself as homeless,
> which i am actually qualified as aparently..
>
> Errr...Christ.
>
> I dont understand, its not like i am really homeless, however,
> sleeping on a sofa without a bedroom is actualyl classed as not fit
> living conditions for a student of A level calibur..

What sort of options would claiming homelessness offer?
Wed 07/04/04 at 00:34
Regular
"wow"
hang on! scrap that my brother uses it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.