GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Elements are backstage..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/03/04 at 15:26
Regular
"I like cheese"
Reaver (Ant) and Jetster are backstage in their locker room, obviously preparing themselves for tonight's match...

"Look Jetty, Holly Valance has gotta be the sexiest woman alive today!" Reaver exclaims.

Jetster shakes his head, "No no no, y'see-"

"What about sexiest blokes?" Reaver (Ant) cuts off Jetster, and then suddenly sees the cameras. "And...ummm...yeah, tonight we're gonna kick some System Fighter butt!"

Jetster smirks, "sorry Reavs, what was that? Who do I think is the sexiest bloke alive today?"

Reaver (Ant) stares stonily at his tag team partner.

"Aaaaanyway," Jetster continues, staring into the camera, "SRW started badly for us last week. Our pre-worked plan failed and unfortunately I am not challenging for the EC Title here tonight...but we are in the main event."

"You damn right Jetty-Wetty," Reaver interjects, "y'see, with everyone raving and ranting about how good Grandprix is, and about how Jonny Hammer (Chris) is the star of the future...it seems like The Elements have been forgotten."

"But why is that?" Jetster asks rhetorically.

"I'm not too sure Jet, but what I DO know is that they are making a big mistake. You yourself are a former King Of The Ring Finalist and a Hardcore Champion. I was the 2nd CAW World Champion ever, I have taken part in every single one of the biggest matches in CAW history, I've been involved in one of the most historic feuds of all time with The Cong Man, and hell I even beat him in that brutal steel cage match to throw his butt out SRW!"

"And together?"

"Together..." Reaver (Ant) smiles cockily, "together we were both the SRW AND the CAW Tag Team Champions for many, many months! We were unstoppable and we beat them all. Wanna know why Da Animalz Of Doom fell apart? Scotty Dogg (Figo) left to join US...before changing his ways. Hawk (AfroJoe) and The Cong Man could never beat us, and nor could the Dudleys, the Hardys, DoA or The Hardcore Revolution!"

"But we were beaten, finally."

"We were indeed, by Grandprix and his punk tag team partner The Psychiatrist (MikeAll). The Elements are the most successful and well known faction in the history of SRW, and whether you like us or not EVERYONE respects us. Grandprix, you may've beaten me, whilst I was injured, in that Elimination Chamber match a few months back...and you may've beaten us for the Tag Titles. But tonight...tonight marks a new era for The Elements. And after that...I'm coming after you, and that SRW World Title."

Jetster and Reaver (Ant) lean right into the camera, and Jetster says, "Y'see, me and Reaver...we are The Elements..."

Reaver (Ant) sneers, and finishes with, "maybe you've forgotten that."

He shoves the camera aside and the two men leave, their message made!

Classic Elements style promo. We're back, and we're baaaad. :D

Thanks, Ant.
Wed 31/03/04 at 16:37
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I love the Elements already! In a no gay way, that is....

*runs*
Wed 31/03/04 at 16:37
Regular
"Better Than You"
Good promo, but the bigger you are the harder you will fall tonight against the New System Fighters!

By the way while your online Jetster you can pick another wrestler on the Wrestlemania 19 compotition, I think you haven't chosen another yet.
Wed 31/03/04 at 16:24
Regular
"One More Chance"
Very good, the only things I read on SRW are things involving The Elements.

Greatest Bisexual tag team ever.
Wed 31/03/04 at 16:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Haha! Nice promo with the usual homosexual tones in it. :D

Anyway, we'll have to see if Reaver has enough to take on every challenger because there are a lot of people gunning for the title and the Tag Titles are up for grabs. May the best team win. :)
Wed 31/03/04 at 15:54
Regular
Hehe, top promo mate. The big bad boys are back :D
Wed 31/03/04 at 15:26
Regular
"I like cheese"
Reaver (Ant) and Jetster are backstage in their locker room, obviously preparing themselves for tonight's match...

"Look Jetty, Holly Valance has gotta be the sexiest woman alive today!" Reaver exclaims.

Jetster shakes his head, "No no no, y'see-"

"What about sexiest blokes?" Reaver (Ant) cuts off Jetster, and then suddenly sees the cameras. "And...ummm...yeah, tonight we're gonna kick some System Fighter butt!"

Jetster smirks, "sorry Reavs, what was that? Who do I think is the sexiest bloke alive today?"

Reaver (Ant) stares stonily at his tag team partner.

"Aaaaanyway," Jetster continues, staring into the camera, "SRW started badly for us last week. Our pre-worked plan failed and unfortunately I am not challenging for the EC Title here tonight...but we are in the main event."

"You damn right Jetty-Wetty," Reaver interjects, "y'see, with everyone raving and ranting about how good Grandprix is, and about how Jonny Hammer (Chris) is the star of the future...it seems like The Elements have been forgotten."

"But why is that?" Jetster asks rhetorically.

"I'm not too sure Jet, but what I DO know is that they are making a big mistake. You yourself are a former King Of The Ring Finalist and a Hardcore Champion. I was the 2nd CAW World Champion ever, I have taken part in every single one of the biggest matches in CAW history, I've been involved in one of the most historic feuds of all time with The Cong Man, and hell I even beat him in that brutal steel cage match to throw his butt out SRW!"

"And together?"

"Together..." Reaver (Ant) smiles cockily, "together we were both the SRW AND the CAW Tag Team Champions for many, many months! We were unstoppable and we beat them all. Wanna know why Da Animalz Of Doom fell apart? Scotty Dogg (Figo) left to join US...before changing his ways. Hawk (AfroJoe) and The Cong Man could never beat us, and nor could the Dudleys, the Hardys, DoA or The Hardcore Revolution!"

"But we were beaten, finally."

"We were indeed, by Grandprix and his punk tag team partner The Psychiatrist (MikeAll). The Elements are the most successful and well known faction in the history of SRW, and whether you like us or not EVERYONE respects us. Grandprix, you may've beaten me, whilst I was injured, in that Elimination Chamber match a few months back...and you may've beaten us for the Tag Titles. But tonight...tonight marks a new era for The Elements. And after that...I'm coming after you, and that SRW World Title."

Jetster and Reaver (Ant) lean right into the camera, and Jetster says, "Y'see, me and Reaver...we are The Elements..."

Reaver (Ant) sneers, and finishes with, "maybe you've forgotten that."

He shoves the camera aside and the two men leave, their message made!

Classic Elements style promo. We're back, and we're baaaad. :D

Thanks, Ant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.