GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forest Fan vs Homosexuality"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/03/04 at 10:00
Regular
Forest Fan. As I'm sure you're aware, you have created yourself as a target for people to throw their anti-Christianity remarks at.

So why is it, people aren't bad mouthing homosexuals all the time on here?

The reason being, you are continuously telling us we are all wrong to believe in what we choose to believe. We tell you are beliefs then you go and say, "Well what about when (insert your own religious belief for situation) occurs?" despite that being completely irrelevant.

We are choosing to be open minded. We all have beliefs. You believe you are right, Homosexuals believe they are right to be how they are, but there's one big difference:

Homosexuals aren't trying to force their beliefs down your throat.

Thankyou please. ( [URL]http://www.bigbrotheronline.co.uk/images/avid_merrion.jpg[/URL] )
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:01
Regular
Forest Fan...what did you get in your GCSEs?

Remember, God is listening. He'll know if you're lying.
Sun 04/04/04 at 13:06
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
The, what now?
Sun 04/04/04 at 13:03
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Its a overhiped crock...
Sun 04/04/04 at 13:00
Regular
Your point being?
Sun 04/04/04 at 12:58
You said that the Anti Christ wasn't attracted to women, but I don't remember any time that Jesus had a relationship or was attracted to women.
Sun 04/04/04 at 12:33
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Forest Fan, you haven't once kept to the topic in this thread. You
> don't even understand what it is about, despite me spelling it out
> many times.

I'm constantly striving for relevance.
Sun 04/04/04 at 12:11
Regular
A bit of a Boosh Checkmate there, Edgy.
Sun 04/04/04 at 10:49
Regular
Forest Fan, you haven't once kept to the topic in this thread. You don't even understand what it is about, despite me spelling it out many times.
Sun 04/04/04 at 07:56
Regular
Let's just keep this topic - for the rest of its days - relevant.
Sat 03/04/04 at 21:33
Regular
Forest Fan is still to learn the meaning of 'relevance'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.