GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow Help"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Tue 30/03/04 at 14:06
Regular
"This is my Tagline"
Yep, I'm still stuck folks, in a different place, and I can't find a strategy guide. If you know where to go in SC: Pandora Tomorrow I am on level 6 (Komodo, Indonesia), at the beginning of the level, I have killed the guard in the field, disabled the gun turret, killed the guards near the second laser tower, killed the guards and the dog in that second enclosure with the stream, and I have NO IDEA where the caves are and how to infiltrate them, as is the objective.
Wed 31/03/04 at 14:02
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Try this site [URL]http://www.xbox.com/en-us/splintercellpandoratomorrow/strategy.htm[/URL] it's for the X-Box version of the game, but I don't think there's any real difference between the Pc version.
Tue 30/03/04 at 14:07
Regular
"This is my Tagline"
So, I need YOUR help. Or an online strategy guide. Whichever.
Tue 30/03/04 at 14:06
Regular
"This is my Tagline"
Yep, I'm still stuck folks, in a different place, and I can't find a strategy guide. If you know where to go in SC: Pandora Tomorrow I am on level 6 (Komodo, Indonesia), at the beginning of the level, I have killed the guard in the field, disabled the gun turret, killed the guards near the second laser tower, killed the guards and the dog in that second enclosure with the stream, and I have NO IDEA where the caves are and how to infiltrate them, as is the objective.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.