GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"James-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/03/04 at 09:21
Regular
So it appears Pierce Brosnan is unlikely to play James Bond in the next film. I have to commend him when he said "The producers of James Bond seem to be running out of ideas, it's all about action and special effects, when it should be about great storylines, beautiful locations and one liners ...". He did say he might play one more film, if the story is good enough, and obviously if they ask him to ...

So who should be the next bond in your opinion?
Tue 23/03/04 at 09:21
Regular
So it appears Pierce Brosnan is unlikely to play James Bond in the next film. I have to commend him when he said "The producers of James Bond seem to be running out of ideas, it's all about action and special effects, when it should be about great storylines, beautiful locations and one liners ...". He did say he might play one more film, if the story is good enough, and obviously if they ask him to ...

So who should be the next bond in your opinion?
Tue 23/03/04 at 10:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Somebody I don't know that well
Tue 23/03/04 at 11:41
Regular
There was a rumour going round that bum-faced Orlando Bloom would be the next Bond.
Tue 23/03/04 at 11:55
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Oh yer Orlando Bloom.

Come young one we must travel forth into the mist of LA to strike down this evil with one final blow.
Tue 23/03/04 at 11:57
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Eddie Izzard.

Without question.
Tue 23/03/04 at 12:06
"cheerios"
No its Hugh Jackman who is going to.... (rumours) - much better candidate than orlando...
Tue 23/03/04 at 12:15
"I love yo... lamp."
Me. I'd bring a bit of reality to it without losing the fun side. Plus I could do all my own stunts. And when it comes to the gadgets, and pressing buttons, well my mobile phone texting bill pretty much says it all. I truly am king.

Failing me, I would pick another Glaswegian. Gerard Butler. He's got the look for it, tall and dark. Plus he isn't a big name, which wouldn't be right for Bond. I'm not saying all the other Bonds were unknown, but they were not major hollywood stars at the time.

I think he would fit the role fine. He was Andre Marek in Timeline, Terry Sheridan in Tomb Raider 2 and he was one of the navy guys in Tomorrow Never Dies, so he already has a small Bond connection. He was rumoured a few years back to getting considered for it.

Another choice would be Matthew MacFadyen, Tom Quinn from Spooks. Also has the look and he has previous experience of acting a spy.

But please, no foreigners (fine, excluding Irish then), and no women.
Tue 23/03/04 at 12:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Wings Hauser

Or Feral David Hasselhoff
Tue 23/03/04 at 13:01
Regular
Well, Brosnan is going to be Bond for 1 more film, according to Dark Horizons. The studio leaked that they were going to replace him with Colin Farrell, but there was a big fan backlash apparently, so good old Pierce is contracted for one more. Which is good. Farrell would make a good Bond in about 5 years time, methinks.
Wed 24/03/04 at 16:47
Regular
Orlando "Girly looking Elf" Bloom? terrible.

I heard rumours that Ewan McGregor was being considered.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.