GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forest Fan: Some advice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/03/04 at 00:49
Regular
"8==="
Right let me explain something to you about people.

People don't like to be told what to do. You may be right, you may be wrong, but endlessly forcing your beliefs on people is going to force away more people than it 'saves'.
Don't think of us as the 'children of God' think of us as the 'Adolescents of God' now apply all the cliches that go with adolescence: The more you tell us to do something the more likely we are to go against what you say, we aren't going to listen to you when we can think for ourselves, we are making the most of our freedom and anyone who is seeking to limit that freedom is biting off more than they can chew.
What we want is actions NOT words if you can show people what good you or your faction of christianity actually PHYSICALLY DOES to make the world a better place, you've a much better chance of having people listen to you. If you go around quoting events that 'happened' hundreds of years ago most people will ignore you. You have to be relevant to people for them to listen to you, so what I want you to let us know is what does your particular branch of christianty PHYSICALLY DO to make the world a better place? Do you have schemes that help the poor? Do you try to help areas suffering from disease and famine? If your branch merely focuses it's energy on converting people through word of mouth alone and not through deeds then I'm afraid your branch is destined to wither and die.
Thu 25/03/04 at 21:17
Regular
(shush, they won't realise that till it's too late)

The plan is flawless. I will go about juicing lesbians as of tomorrow.
Thu 25/03/04 at 21:03
"period drama"
But don't gays perhaps smell a little like lesbians as well?
And no straight guy wants to smell like a gay.

And if you smell like a lesbian, you'll attract other men as well who want to touch a lesbian

You'll never be able to walk around in the dark again.
Thu 25/03/04 at 21:02
Regular
I was the one who told you to imagine the smell :D
Thu 25/03/04 at 20:58
Regular
For men. Lesbians already smell like lesbians so obviously don't need the perfume, straight women don't want to attract lesbians, but men want bucketloads of them.

Smell like a lesbian, attract lesbians. I'm a genius, someone pay me for my idea.
Thu 25/03/04 at 20:56
"period drama"
A perfume for men, or for women?
I'm so confused.
Thu 25/03/04 at 20:53
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Imagine the smell though....THE SMELL!

The smell of lesbians?

I'm planning to bottle it, I'll make a fortune.
Thu 25/03/04 at 20:50
"period drama"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Nope, perfectly straight.

I'm assuming, and you can hardly blame me, that you believe in no sex before marriage.
In that case, and I assume you're not married (let's face it, no-one would have you) and therefore haven't had sex.

So what happens when you're getting you're end away, marriage night, and you realise everything feels wrong. Sex like this doesn't feel the right thing to do ... and, oh no!... it may be better with men!

RAARRRGGHHH!
Thu 25/03/04 at 20:50
Regular
Imagine the smell though....THE SMELL!
Thu 25/03/04 at 20:49
Regular
all those heaving lesbians will need a man to tell them to clean the house, and to get him a beer.

I plan to be that man.
Thu 25/03/04 at 20:48
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:

> It takes both a MAN and a WOMAN to produce children; thus disproving
> Evolution at the same time.
>

Ofcourse reproduction plays no part in evolution...

>
> As for women in the Church, they have different roles.

Yes, the women arrange the flowers and do the polishing.

We, as sinful
> men are in no position to question God and as women are the weaker
> sex,

I know plenty of women that are stronger than you.

their position should not be where they have power over men.

A priest doesn't have power. He spreads the word of God. Nothing more. There's no power in that. A priest is a religious icon, considered a leader but only in the metaphorical sense.

> Most women in churches with male pastors, fully support the need for
> a male pastor, as the Word of God instructs.

So you're saying that God has doomed existence in this dimension as slavery? Heh, that's original.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.