GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Thu 31/03/05 at 17:18
Regular
": ("
Just a quick question, I was thinking of getting this but could someone tell me what the Online mode for Pandora Tommorow was like? Did it work well or is it crap?

Don't compare it to the Xbox version, I want to know whether it was good on the PS2.

If so i'll probably get myself a copy.
Mon 04/04/05 at 19:18
Regular
yes the online mode in chaos theory is brilliant!!!!!! and the co-op mode!
Thu 31/03/05 at 22:35
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I really enjoyed pandora tomorrow's online mode. There were some graphcal hitches but nothing major and it definately didnt spoil the gameplay. I'm getting chaos theory purely for multiplayer, the single player is like an added bonus.
Thu 31/03/05 at 17:18
Regular
": ("
Just a quick question, I was thinking of getting this but could someone tell me what the Online mode for Pandora Tommorow was like? Did it work well or is it crap?

Don't compare it to the Xbox version, I want to know whether it was good on the PS2.

If so i'll probably get myself a copy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.