GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doom 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Doom 3'.
Sat 02/04/05 at 13:08
Regular
Not much hype about this on here.
Anyone getting it?
I am surprised it hasn't been delayed yet, have the yanks got it?
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:06
Regular
"Touched!"
Just come into a load of cash so I'm going to give this a go. I'm a lot mroe confident about it now considering it got 9.3 on IGN and 8.6 on Gamespot. Both giving it a 10 for graphics which is amazing considering the age of the Xbox Hardware. Roll on friday. Thats if I can drag myself off SC.
Mon 04/04/05 at 09:13
Regular
"BOSE"
I'm well looking forward to Doom 3. Especially the co-op :-)
Sun 03/04/05 at 21:29
Regular
"8==="
It'll be good.

But the lack of the special edition's doom 1 & 2 not being online, the fact there's only 5 deathmatch levels, the dodgy sounding co-op and the lack of stats mean I won't be getting it for the online play.

I'll probably wait and pick it up mid-summer.
Sun 03/04/05 at 21:21
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Im getting Doom 3 as soon as it comes out. I think it looks great, liked the demo for the pc but was waiting for this version. I got rid of Halo 2 so I could could get Splinter cell 3, the game is really good! unlike halo2 which was great at first but started to bore the hell out of me. (+couldnt put up with the glitches any more).
Sun 03/04/05 at 14:50
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
monkey_man wrote:
> I don't think anyone's that interested in yet another FPS for the
> Xbox.

I am. But not Doom, I'm desperate for Rainbow Six 4.
Sun 03/04/05 at 14:43
Regular
"Craziest Col"
I have someone on my friends list with Spikeout, I'll ask him how it is.
Sat 02/04/05 at 18:12
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
That Spikeout Battle looks like it could be a good co-op game too. :-) Busy month for game buying.
Sat 02/04/05 at 17:59
Regular
"Craziest Col"
I've got it on order due to co-op aswell.
Sat 02/04/05 at 14:41
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Savatt78 wrote:
>
> Plus the limited edition comes with the old Doom games which will be
> fun to mess around with again - especially 4 player co-op, even if it
> is only split screen.

That's the reason I've got it on pre-order, really need a good co-op game that isn't Halo. CT will cover this too.
Sat 02/04/05 at 14:39
Regular
"bot"
Doom 3 looks pretty, but that's about the only thing it has going for it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.