GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crimson Skies"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Crimson Skies'.
Sun 03/04/05 at 00:39
"possibly impossible"
Finally got the multiplayer (live) sorted.

Wow.

For a game that cost me under £20 new, this sure takes some beating on multiplayer.

Buy it...
Wed 06/04/05 at 01:56
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Aside from Rainbow Six and Now Chaos Theory, Crimson Skies was one of the best LIVE games.

I hope they make another one.

CS2 @ XBOX 2 launch would be nice. Along with PGR3, SSX 4, Battlefield MC and Perfect Dark/Kameo.
Tue 05/04/05 at 14:08
"possibly impossible"
Good thing was that the first online game I had, I found myself winning quite easily.

Had a few losses since then, but wait until I practice...
Tue 05/04/05 at 01:12
"I love yo... lamp."
The Xbox version is the same type of game, but not the same game. They just re-used the name.

On Live it truly is wonderful, one of the best and it has masses of free content. Single player was immense amounts of fun, just too short. I played it a bit, but not much lately. Last time I played it I sucked incredibly. I may revisit again mind.
Sun 03/04/05 at 13:05
Regular
You just made me download the trial version of it for the PC.

It was crap. (It was made in 2000).

If the X-Box version is better I will pick it up on the cheap.
Sun 03/04/05 at 11:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I got it a while back for a tenner I think, it rocks so hard, but I haven't taken it on Live yet. Must sort out that subscription...
Sun 03/04/05 at 09:10
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I really regret selling it now. On Live it's one of the most epic games out. Action-packed, easy to get into... it just lacks that depth that most other online games have in depth.
Sun 03/04/05 at 00:42
Regular
I have it.

Fancy a game?
Sun 03/04/05 at 00:39
"possibly impossible"
Finally got the multiplayer (live) sorted.

Wow.

For a game that cost me under £20 new, this sure takes some beating on multiplayer.

Buy it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.