GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/03/04 at 20:21
Regular
"..."
Hey, I've just come up with a perfect plan for someone who wants to steal as much money as the value of his car !! First, he makes a copy of his car key, then he makes an advertisement mentioning that he wants to sell his car, then when someone comes to buy it, he would hire someone else to follow the buyer after selling the car, this follower should have the copy of the car key, and while nobody is watching, he would take the car back to the owner, and they split the money, and they do it again, and again with different persons !!!
Mon 15/03/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
No, I am not gay and you are an absolute idiot, and a measure of stupidity.
Mon 15/03/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
So how is looking like an idiot cool?
Mon 15/03/04 at 21:12
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
That's just great. And why can't you use proper English? You've got a whole keyboard in front of you and plenty of time to type stuff in. the rest of us can, so why can't you?
Mon 15/03/04 at 21:08
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I am not gay. You are wrong, and close to being banned.
Mon 15/03/04 at 21:06
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
So you are as dumb as your chatting implies, aren't you?

Try and get this into your thick skull: You are annoying.
Mon 15/03/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Let me see. How about because you are posting irritating gibberish, being unintelligent and typing only in capitals?
Mon 15/03/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I LUV SEX wrote:
> DER NAZI IZ GAY

How can you establish that when you don't know me?

And anyway, I'm not, so you are wrong.
Mon 15/03/04 at 20:57
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
You'll probably never become a regular, if that's what you mean, if you carry on acting in such a stupid and immature way.
Mon 15/03/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
And for the benefit of those who like to chat like sane people here, please naff off.

And don't you mean purple?
Mon 15/03/04 at 20:52
Regular
"SOUP!"
I LUV SEX wrote:
> OH I LUV ZIS PLAN BUT I DONT HAVE CAR I WISH I HAD CAR

OMF WTF BBQ

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.