GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Norwich City"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/03/04 at 21:53
Regular
"um..."
How could Norwich beat us 3-1, I know our defence is not the best as a matter of fact its one of the worst in the league, and at Carrow Road where we usually beat Norwich.

Ipswich to win the playoffs
Regular
"um..."
How could Norwich beat us 3-1, I know our defence is not the best as a matter of fact its one of the worst in the league, and at Carrow Road where we usually beat Norwich.

Ipswich to win the playoffs
Regular
Lol mate not sure if everyone's mind were on that game tonight.
Tue 09/03/04 at 21:57
Regular
"um..."
Do you not think that Norwich will get relegated from Premiership straight away? It may annoy our northern neighbours in Norfolk but that is what I think will happen.
Wed 10/03/04 at 12:58
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Amazing scoreline to put us 3 points clear again. Ta Ipswich. But your play in the first half was brilliant. We were absolute crud in the first half.
But yes, I agree we will most probably go down next year.
Wed 10/03/04 at 13:10
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Anyone think Wigan have a chance of going up?
Wed 10/03/04 at 15:29
Regular
"hit the road jack"
If they make it, I will be very impressed. Going up twice in two years would be a great achivement for them. It would be nice to see them go up but like Norwich, I dont think they will last long unless they buy some players.

How do you think Norwich will do this year? Do you think they will be champions or will West Brom run away with it? Maybe even Wigan, Sheffield United, Ipswich, Sunderland or West Ham if they can catch up.

Darren Huckerby has been been brilliant but it's not a one man team. If we are to survive in the Premiership we need some quality players. I hope we follow Birmingham in that sense. They have done very well.
Wed 10/03/04 at 19:27
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I think Norwich will go up as champions, with West Brom runners-up.

Sunderland will finish 3rd and will probably win the play-offs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.