GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Users you miss"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/11/06 at 10:46
Regular
Unfortunately with all communities as time goes on people come and go. There's a good few people that I enjoyed talking to and reading thier posts on SR who I don't see anymore.

Notorious Biggles - An old WLT poster, he was very helpful and I'm glad he became a notable before SR went down. He use to try and encourage people to take part in that FAD, using your computer to crunch numbers (are PS3s going to be able to do that?). I never did get to find out his name, all I knew was his middle name was Kenneth :) heh. He was cool because he was a pilot!

Totoro/Bejam - A fellow anime/ghibli fan, he won a lot of GADs and made lost of good posts. Unfortunately didn't get to know him more than that.

Lindgren - A lovely girl you might have seen in the WLT. Unfortunately always having health problems. I hope things are going better for her now.

Other people I miss are Icarus, Rosalind, Mystique and Ian's Lucy :)
Sun 03/12/06 at 02:30
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I might go later on but I'm not tired at all at the minute plus the wind here is so strong I'm surprised anyone can sleep!
Sun 03/12/06 at 02:28
Regular
I bet as soon as you get in bed you'll fall fast asleep :) then roll over and push Louise out the bed heh.
Sun 03/12/06 at 02:26
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Dunno what it is really I think wanting to watch the Ashes is part of it but all day I've been tired and now it feels like I've just woken up.
Sun 03/12/06 at 02:24
Regular
Ouch :(

Maybe you have something on your mind that's keeping you awake. Or you ate too many sugary treats :O
Sun 03/12/06 at 02:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Yep in the next room.

Keeping the bed warm but I just don't feel tired at the mo and if I jump in bed all I'll do is fidget and wake her up and she'll kick me in the knackers and moan at me for keeping her awake :(
Sun 03/12/06 at 02:16
Regular
What's Louise doing? sleeping?
Sun 03/12/06 at 02:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
At the minute I feel totally awake even though I've been up for 18 hours, I think it may be a 24 hourer for me today.
Sun 03/12/06 at 02:10
Regular
I think you're okay to work with =) well until the drinks come, then you're like a different person.
Sun 03/12/06 at 02:06
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I work with good people and I hope the people who work for me think I'm OK to work for as well :)
Sun 03/12/06 at 02:04
Regular
Moved house and a new job? Wow that's a real life change, glad things are going well =) you're lucky to have good people to work with. I'm sure not everyone is so fortunate.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.