GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My mission."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/02/04 at 22:37
Regular
"(-[REL0@D]-)"
Hi. My mission is to gain as much wight as possible within a year as I can. As a manager of a local fast food restarant Iv got alot of time on my hands and a bet on so I need to put on a few pounds. Iv always wanted to know what it feals like to have a full blown ball gut so nows my excuse to do so.

Wish me luck!
Sun 22/02/04 at 22:37
Regular
"(-[REL0@D]-)"
Hi. My mission is to gain as much wight as possible within a year as I can. As a manager of a local fast food restarant Iv got alot of time on my hands and a bet on so I need to put on a few pounds. Iv always wanted to know what it feals like to have a full blown ball gut so nows my excuse to do so.

Wish me luck!
Sun 22/02/04 at 23:19
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
no..you shouldn't..you'll get unhealthy, spotty, ugly skin, no woman will sleep with you..you'll get depressed....
Sun 22/02/04 at 23:37
Regular
"(-[REL0@D]-)"
Darling wrote:
> no..you shouldn't..you'll get unhealthy, spotty, ugly skin, no woman
> will sleep with you..you'll get depressed....

unhelthy mybe but Ill enjoy it, spotty no Iv never had spots and basicly cant get them, I have 2 partners (bothe very supertive) so sleeping with peoples no problem and I cant get depressed because Iv always wanted to do this.
Sun 22/02/04 at 23:48
Regular
"cachoo"
Ooook. Eat away if it makes you happy.
Sun 22/02/04 at 23:56
Regular
"(-[REL0@D]-)"
Im also doing it for the 5 grand that is being bet
Mon 23/02/04 at 00:07
Regular
"cachoo"
5 grand now, eh? That's believable. Do you believe, that if you manage to put on however much weight, they'd pay up??
Mon 23/02/04 at 08:16
Regular
"(-[REL0@D]-)"
If they dont I dont mind being a butter ball. but the money would be rearly great.
Mon 23/02/04 at 11:07
Regular
You Ass.

And in a year's time, i'm gonna call you Big Ass.
Mon 23/02/04 at 16:10
Regular
"Twenty quid."
*shakes head*
Mon 23/02/04 at 16:15
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
This is without a doubt one of the most stupid things I've read today, and I've read The Sun.

Why, in 4 lengths of VHS tapes would anyone want to see how much weight they can put on by eating crap?

Did you not hear about that bloke who ate nothing but McDonalds for 3 months? He gained something like 4 stone, had awful skin problems, irreversible liver damage, heart and blood pressure problems and impotency.

Sound like fun?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.