GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games for sale"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/04/05 at 09:45
Regular
I'm selling some games on e-bay at the moment, FIFA street, Wario World, Skies of Arcadia, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Burnout 2: Point of Impact, FIFA football 2005 and that be it.

Trying to ship as many of my Gamecube games as I'm willing too. Might sell my N64 on their too.

Slowly removing my support of the Game industry, will keep the cube though for Zelda. Have no plans to get a DS, although it does look good.
Fri 06/05/05 at 16:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Fifa Street is dire.
Fri 06/05/05 at 15:50
Regular
"Bicycle"
Anyone selling Goldeneye on the N64?
Tue 03/05/05 at 14:51
Regular
TaMi-Jr wrote:
> not only did u buy fifa street but u must have bought it full
> price.....
> i disgust me....

Nope, part of the GAME trade in deal. Was the only GC game available at the time.

The games I traded were my friend's PS2 games.

So only lost out on 99P.

Then Sold it for £25
Mon 02/05/05 at 23:20
Regular
"8==="
It'll probably only be available by hooking up an MP3 playing SP or something stupid like that.
Mon 02/05/05 at 23:19
Regular
"thursdayton!"
A feature Nintendo must pinch for use in their third-party Revolution games.
Mon 02/05/05 at 23:16
Regular
"8==="
Ah yes, the lack of custom soundtracks...

*shudders*
Mon 02/05/05 at 23:11
Regular
"thursdayton!"
"COMING UP NEXT ON EA TRAX!"

diediediediedie
Mon 02/05/05 at 23:08
Regular
"8==="
They did screw up Black Arrow a little bit but there was no urban DJ in it so everthing was fine.

Ubi have the French government behind them, and they can choose to read the law how they want to really or simply change it.

In the future I expect Ubi will buy EA by simply outperforming them whilst being smarter with their IP and less of a dinosaur. Don't forget EA were responsible for the 3DO.
Mon 02/05/05 at 23:07
Regular
"thursdayton!"
EA have obviously seen Ubi growing stronger and are worried as they purchased a load of Ubi's stock recently. Apparently Ubi are taking legal steps to stop EA buying more :) Good for them. If you have Ubi making games like PoP, XIII and BG&E it makes a change from the yearly updates from EA.
Mon 02/05/05 at 23:02
Regular
"8==="
EA have lost around 20-25% of their share value this year.

That's a lot of cash.

Ubisoft are moving into sports games and have the mature market in a better grip than EA do.

In some areas EA are far behind Ubisoft.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.